"I would rise back from the dead to have one last dance with you."

Start from the beginning

"Is he fine?", He asked going lightly pale. Jiāng wanyin nodded and motioned his hands indirectly to ask him to sit down.

"You passed out way before, Wei Wuxian did. By, the time xichen and I got there, they were already giving him CPR. That idiot didn't let you go even when he was on the verge of dying. "

That did not sound good either.

"wake up!", Wei Ying slurred out ignoring his own signs if deteriorating health. Lan Zhan fell down on the ground as soon as his vision blurred. A spurt of blood left his lips making wei ying panic even more.

He threw his food away on the ground and charged down onto the floor to pull Lan zhan up.

"No! No! No! Don't leave me!", Wei Ying cried out slapping his cheeks with his cold hands.

The poison was showing its effects quite late. For someone as scrawny as wei ying it was getting to his system later then it was expected to. As for lan zhan it was working perfectly for arsenic.

"The idiot knew how to give you CPR, you woke up in no time. By the time wen qing also got there, he passed out holding onto you.", Jiang wanyin remembered cringing and almost crying out at the same time.

Lan Zhan didn't have any time to listen to Jiāng wanyin's ramblings. He had to get to wei ying as fast as he could. Guilt and panic raised the hair on his neck and made adrenaline rush through his body.

Ofcourse, he was given enough drugs to make sure that he was safe and alive. Damn it!

Jiang wanyin didn't stop him because he knew that he won't be able to walk for long!

"He's in oxygen therapy right now. Sit your ass down if you want to meet him. Be thankful that they are letting him go back home today.", Lan Zhan felt his eyebrows furrow together in confusion. Just how long was he passed out for?

Apparently he had been out for over two days, wherein, his fiance was almost dying because of him and had taken another round to the intensive care unit. As for him, he was given enough medicine's to make sure that the poison in his body was competely detoxified, which put him out for two days.

The fact that it was almost ten in the night, made him feel all sorts of emotions. Over the past two days, he had made it to the headlines for getting poisoned. He considered the news a slander and planned to get back home as soon as he could.

After hours of not sleeping and waiting with Jiang wanyin who was somewhat reluctant to let him be alone, they were informed that wei yīng was ready to leave. Jiāng Chéng swore to his dead grandmother, he had never seen Lan wangji run so fast.

He came to a silent stop in front of the room and sucked in a sharp breath, like a teenager getting ready to confess his love for someone. Walking inside didn't seem to have an option, he had already opened the doors and walked inside as fast as he could.

A breathy sigh of relief left his lips when he looked at wei ying-- who was certainly busy fiddling with his changeless phone-- a few curse words left his lips when he realised that wen qing had taken away the battery so that he doesn't call Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying was clad in a black, oversized sweatshirt and a pair of track pants-- not suitable to wear in a hospital but, wei yīng looked good even in a rag-- the older didn't question his choice of clothes, wei ying's second home was practically the hospital.

"Lan Zhan!", Wei Ying, exclaimed all of a sudden and jumped onto him for a hug. The older stumbled when he felt the small beach ball like thing wrap it's arms around his body.