looking at wooyoung, i'm at disbelief he's with him. what is he doing with him anyway.

"you know wooyoung?" i quickly said, looking at wooyoung as he flinched. "you two know each other?"

wooyoung replied; "actually n-"

"yep!" san interrupted. "we're actually friends!"

friends?! how can wooyoung?!

my eyes travelled to wooyoung and i looked at him in disbelief.

"we just met today and became friends." san continued. "i was looking for clothes to buy since i needed new ones. i approached him and asked to help me out. he's a really nice guy. right woo... woo... uuuh... what was your name again?"

"wooyoung." he said plainly.

"right! wooyoung!" san smiled. "i didn't know you two know each other as well. what a coincidence, we just came here to buy a drink and rest. speaking of, my coffee's taking a while. this shop is really popular huh."

-----------------------------------

W O O Y O U N G

this motherfcker nearly gave me a heart attack. but still why did he say we know each other? at least he came up with a story and said we just met today.

"oh by the way who's this guy?" he asked, pointing at the other guy.

none of them answered. he was hesitant, while yeosang had no plans answering him.

san blinked his eyes twice, pouting. "oh pardon me. my name is san. choi san."

the man flinched. "ch-oi san?" it was as if something got stuck on his throat.

i'm certain he already heard about san. yeosang must have told him

"and you must be?" san asked for his name.

gulping, the man replied. "my name is jo-"

"choi san? mister choi san?" a lady called out for his name with his drink on her hand.

"oh! that's mine." san pouted. "sorry it looks like i have to go, nice seeing you yeosang." he said before we went to the counter to go get the drink and leave.

leaving the cafe, he took a sip of his iced americano. "you should've ordered one." he pouted. "want some? it will be an indirect kiss though." he teased.

"shut up." i blatantly refused. "where to by the way."

"parking." he said as we got out of the mall building and make our way to the parking.

there's a mini park out here. we see children playing, families taking bench breaks, it looks so lively here outside.

"why did you help the old lady earlier? you just made a scene." i asked out of the blue.

taking a sip, he thought deeply. "hmm... is there supposed to be a reason to help someone?"

?!!!

the words shocked me and made my legs froze. i can't believe i'm hearing it from someone who murdered hundreds of people, steals money, and just... evil.