Your my Music! Episode 31

Start from the beginning

Doc: See! In this condition it's very difficult to say! His wounds are still fresh, it will take him time, so we'll have to wait and see! So when is the competition?

Siv: Sunday evening!

Doc: I'll tell you by Friday if there are chances or no!?

Siv: Okay Doc! Thank you very much!

I go back to Sam and our friends, we all sat there, Pradeep was cracking his jokes, Sam was laughing even with that pain, I think these guys will come out of anything if they're together!
Sam didn't leave my hand at all, everyone now and then our eyes locked and those were the best moments for me! He kept re assuring me with a press of his hand that everything will be fine!

Sam: So guys! Don't forget to Practice! When you guys aren't around all I do is practice in my head and sometimes I do sing out loud and it's slightly hurts, but I think a day or two I should be fine! No matter what we are performing in the competition!

Pradeep: Pah! What wavelength!

I turned red blushing, I knew he was talking about us.

Sam: Wavelength? I didn't understand?
Saying that he looked at me questionably.

Pradeep: No yesterday same dialogue someone else told on your behalf! Surprised with the wavelength that's all!

Sam understood that someone was me, he looked and raised his brows, and I smiled.

Pradeep: Okay! Guys Sam only is admitted in the hospital not all of us! Come let's go eat something, the food in the cafeteria is yummy!

Sam: Dai!

Gautham: Pradeep! Pavaam da this fellow! All he has to eat is tasteless food and those medicines, so sad of him!

David: Tch tch tch! Really Sad of him! Don't worry macha! Instead of you we will all eat your favourite food! You take good rest!

Pradeep: Okay guys! Before he throws something at us and we also end up in the hospital bed let's all scoot! Macha you close your eyes and sleep like a good boy, we'll go take a snacks break and come!
Everyone left, I looked Pradeep Anna and he winked and I understood he did that so we could get some alone time, so I smiled and sat there, they left closing the door!

Sam: Siv! Your fine right? Nothing happened to you or Sri right?

Siv: Nothing Happened! We are safe! I think as far as your around we are all safe! I was so scared now I feel like I am breathing after a long time.

Sam: That's exactly how I felt when I ran upstairs and Saw Arjun close holding the Knife against you!

Siv: Sam! Please become fine soon! I want Us to perform together!

Sam: We will perform together! Don't worry!

I placed my head in the side of his shoulders and closed my eyes, there was nothing as comforting As this, he bent his head and kiss my head, I just snuggled closer.

Sam: Give me some Water Siv!

I quickly got up and slowly made him drink water sip by Sip, when he showed sign done, I wiped his face with the towel, he looked at me and I didn't know what took over but I bent down and kissed his him, his little efforts to respond to my kiss warmed my heart, I kiss him like I was transferring all my energy to him, like I was charging him, I don't know if he needed to be charged but I really wanted some strength to be strong! I could feel us breathless and moved away from him, and looked into his eyes and I felt so shy, I tried to look away from him.

Sam: Ohhh Someone is very forth coming! If this is the case I'll stay here in hospital only!

Siv: I'll kill you! Come back to us soon!

Sam: Aye! Look here! I am fine! I'll come back soon! And we will all perform together!

Siv: Yes! I have that hope! Just take care!
Saying that I went back to placing my head on his shoulders and holding his hands, he placed his head on me.

Suddenly the door opened and our Gang was at the door, as soon I saw them I sat up straight and I could see a wicked smile on their faces.

Pradeep: Pah! Gapule Romance ah! Nadathunka Nadathunka!

Sam: Dai! Atha vandhu disturb pannite le pinna enna?!

Pradeep: Ohhh Therite therite!!! Enna ma Sivanya! 10min avane thaniya vitutu ponna ipidi mathi vechiruke payanne!

Siv: Ayyo Anna! Nan edhum pannale! He is chumma troubling you!

Pradeep: Trouble ke Troubling ah?! Dai Samiee!!

Sam: Dai! scene podadhe poda!!! Po!

Pradeep: ennada nee ipidi marrite?

Sam: Enna roast master ke roast ah? Semma la?

Gautham: Dai! Enough you guys!

Sam: Let's Sing guys! I am feeling very energetic suddenly!
Saying that he looked at me!

Pradeep: Ama Ama energy ya dhan iruko!

So we all sat together and started singing together, the nurse came and warned us not to make noise, but slowly even she warmed up to us and she also sat with us and enjoyed the Mini concert, I could see Sam Smile and laugh, even though he whined in between off pain but he was trying his best to show himself happy so we won't feel sad, till evening we remained in the hospital, we had his same tasteless food from home, he badly wanted to eat sweets so Pradeep Anna managed to smuggle inside the room some Gulab jamuns without the nurses attention, cause strict advise no outside food, apart from home cooked lunch as per the hospitals timetable, they were very strict, and we secretly made him enjoy some sweets, so our days went by like this, morning till night we'll be around Sam and in the Night Sam's Mom will stay with him, 5 days Went by and he did look fine, just we needed to hear the same from the doctors.

Friday morning, We all sat around Sam's bed and he looked Fine, the nurse told his wounds are healing faster than expected, everything seemed fine, so the doctor who is treating Sam came for rounds.

Doc: You guys! Heard you guys are using this room as your music room! But yeah the patients around are happy listening to you'll sing that's why you guys weren't thrown out, I told you'll to maintain silence but no!

Gautham: Sorry Doctor! But if there is anything that can help Sam recover soon is his music! That's why we had too!

Doc: Yeah coming to that part! Yes he has shown tremendous improvement, I think he can be discharged from hospital by evening!

Siv: wow! Thank you so much Doctor!

Doc: He will have to take his medicine and good rest! No straining and yeah do only less physical activity, rest all I'll give in detail writing on the discharge summary!
So Sam! Take care and all the best for the competition!

Sam: Thank you Doctor!!!

So the followed all the discharge procedures and they took Sam back home, also they had a nurse appointed for him, he asked all of them to stay around him at least until the competition was over, even though he isn't vocal about it, all these incidents have brought a traumatic stress and experience.
So together they stood for each other and prepared super well for the performance, they knew they were ready to take on the world!

To be Continued..

Love,
AAA