Lisa would be lying if she said she wasn't worried because she was. She doesn't know how the two of them will deal with it. Yes, they have spent time apart when Jennie went to see her family and a few friends and while Lisa spent time with her own friends, as well as enjoying some alone time. But the two always drew back to each other like magnets once they returned, spending every other hour of the day together.

Going from every hour together to only about two a day during class, it will certainly be an adjustment, and Lisa is unsure just who will suffer the most through it.

But with her pride speaking, she is putting her money on Jennie.

But she was not going to focus on that now. She was just going to focus on this beautiful woman right in front of her. Her legs were entwined with Jennie's, the brunette's foot twitching at certain times during her sleep. Her hand was also holding Lisa's other one, gently gripping it in her sleep. It was actually very cute because it showed just how needy the feline was for the Thai's touch even in her sleep and it filled Lisa's heart with so much warmth.

No one would ever think that the Jennie Kim is such a needy girl. It was almost humorous but for Lisa it was touching because it showed how much the girl loved and cared about her. She thinks back on all her past experiences and confrontations on the brunette and just thinks about the possible signs that she could have missed to show that the brunette had feelings for her. Apparently, Jennie made it quite obvious, something which Lisa quickly denied as they cuddled last night after hours of love making.

"I never would have taken you for the jealous type." Lisa said, hugging Jennie close to her as their naked bodies pressed against each other. Jennie scoffed and lightly smack the Thai on the arm before pressing her face into the Thai's neck.

"I can't help it okay. I don't want anyone taking you from me, you were mine the moment I saw you."

"So you liked me ever since I arrived at Belvoire?" Lisa asked in surprise. She yelped when she suddenly felt a bite on her neck.

"Don't flatter yourself too much. No, I didn't like you since then. Though...I will admit I did find you...incredibly attractive."

"Aww, a commoner wowed you with their natural beauty?"

"And people say I'm the cocky one."

Lisa laughed and just hugged Jennie closed, pressing a kiss to the feline's sweaty forehead while the arms wrapped around Lisa's waist hugged her closer and an open mouth kiss was press to her neck again before a sucking feeling was felt. Lisa's breath hitched as she felt Jennie sucking at her neck for a few moments before pulling away and smoothing over the attended skin with the flat of her tongue.

"I love you, Lisa."

Butterflies immediately fluttered in the Thai's stomach and Lisa just smiled widely as she pulled away slightly so that she could lean down and press a kiss to the bridge of Jennie's nose. She pulled away to lock eyes with the beautiful brown orbs which were staring at her with so much love in their eyes, warming her whole body from head to toe.

"I love you too. And I can't believe that you're mine."

Jennie smiled and leaned up to press her lips to Lisa's, a simply kiss with no ulterior motive. Just her lips melding with Lisa's and sharing a sweet kiss of love and tenderness before pulling away. She laid her head back on the pillow and smiled at the blonde.

"Well I am, and you better treat me well for years to come."

Lisa grinned and settled down beside her girlfriend and peppered her with kisses all over her face, making the brunette giggle at the attention before giving one last sweet kiss to her lips, pulling away and smiling at her. Her hand moved down to find Jennie's and her thumb immediately traced the infinity sign on the bracelet which the two of them had bought that evening, not taking them off as they made love that night.