I walked inside the house to be met with my father and Faze. "Meeting in 20, Spread the news" I said pushing past them to my room.

I changed into some shorts and a big tee-shirt. Since Me and Blaise became leaders, I can wear whatever I want to meetings.

I changed my bandage on my chest, Cleaned the wound and then I went down stairs, to the meeting room. I sat at one of the head seats and waited, As people started filling in I was checking out files, Then I found the right one.

Our number one enemy, Jacob Black. I looked at his file, that I stole a little while ago.

Jacob Black.

Leader of the Manhattan Mafia.

Sex: Male

Parents: Liam Black, Octova Black

Home location: Hawaii beach house * Address*

"We have been slacking, We look weak, So everyone have to redo your tryouts. There will be new recruits. New security and we are finally opening another team house. If you do not make cuts then you're out" I said before taking a pain killer and swallowing it.

There was a lot of chatter, Into there was a smack on the table that just screamed dominance. "When was I going to get a say so in this" Blaise said. I stood up to his level.

"You didn't " I simply stated shrugging my shoulders.

"Children sit down, Malva next time you over rule him you will have, He shows the dominance you are the women meaning your not on his level to step down" MY father said which made me laugh. Ell, Liliac and a couple other women recruits stood up beside me.

"Bad move" Blaise and Faze mumbled to my father.

"Father, when are you going to learn that I will not bow down to any man, They will bow down to me, Meeting dismissed" I stared at my father. "If you deeply believe your own words then ask your wife who she goes on them vacations with." I watched as his face morphed to behind pissed. He clutched the edge of the table before leaving the room.

"Anything else?" I looked around waiting for something.

"Amara." Blaise cut through some of the chatter. I lazily glanced over at him. I'm not in the mood for his shit. I have the worst headache and just irritated.

"What Blaise." I sighed leaning back in my spinning chair.

"We need to talk after the meeting." I gave him a slight nod. Then he turned to liliac and they started talking.

Later that day, Me and some of the girls recruits wanted to hangout. I never really knew we had so many women recruits.

We were in the house salon, Well Me, Liliac, Ell, and Maddie, Makenzie. I was getting my hair done, While the rest of them were doing facials and massages.

"Do you think the new recruits will be hot?" Maddie asked while painting her nails. "Possibly " I said getting her hopes up. I really didn't pick from looks but work ethic.

"So Liliac how are you and Blaise?" Ell asked, I noticed how she hesitated, "We are official" She said blushing.

I saw Ell subtle eye roll. Gosh when will they stop? Lilly is innocent nice girl.

"That's great lil" I gave her a slight smile.

"How are you and Ice, Ell?" I asked not sure of how operation melt into Ice arms was going.

"Nice" Was all she said, Which was code for something else. I wanna say it's code for hes cool but I don't want to be with him like that like that. Even though we're compatible we won't be compatible in a relationship more like in a friendship... maybe.

After a while I excused myself so I can get ready for dinner. I changed into a red dress that's fitted and silk. I put on some regular red comfortable house shoes. Don't ask questions. I don't like to wear heels a lot. Plus I'm in the house.

I hopped down stairs to see my mom, I give her a small hug. "How have you been?" Mother asked me.

"Fine, Who's all joining us for dinner?" I asked before pouring me a glass of alcohol mixed with a little fruit punch.

"The James family on a business deal" Oh did I forget to mention my father is the CEO of the BBB, That's why he was so quick to give me the mafia.

I took my cup and waited patiently at the dinner table, until the James's walked in.

There was this boy, about my age I'm guessing. He had far brown skin with very brown curly hair and hazel eyes. He was cute. He gave me a slight smile and I just responded by sipping my drink shamelessly checking him out.

In the middle of dinner I excused myself to get me another drink, as if I wasn't drunk enough, all the fake shit my parents are doing is making me want to barf. During the whole dinner I barely said a sentence meanwhile Blaise was getting a kick out of my silence.

I noticed a presence behind me.

"What's your name?" I asked pouring more Alcohol into my glass.

"Caspain" His deep voice answered, "Nice" I responded. I turned around to be met with Caspain right in front of me, Increasing my heart rate.

"You seem drunk enough" Caspain said, "Get your nose out my business" I said before trying to walk around him, But i fell literally well I though I did into Caspain caught me by my waist.

"Maybe I am drunk" I said pushing off of Caspain, I made a show with my fingers "like this much drunk." I slurred as I fell into him some more.

Caspain then helped me upstairs. Since when did we get so many stairs? To think we have an elevator. "Which room is yours?" He asked as we looked down the hall with few rooms."

"Uhhh" I let out a little burp "that one." I pointed to the familiar door.

"Thanks" I said as I fell back on my bed. I looked at caspain.

"You should be more careful." He told me as he sat on the edge of my bed.

I stuffed my face in my pillow. "I wanted to forget." I mumbled as I felt a blanket being draped over my body.

"I hope you feel better." He gave me a small smile.

"Bye Caspian." I yawned out as I felt darkness talking over.

"Goodbye malva." He turned off my light closing my door.