𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"sorry? vienna you've got nothing to be sorry about. i get it, you need time, but that's not something you should have to apologize for. i'm willing to wait for you, but until then can we remain friends? you deserve to have someone that's there for you, besides arabella of course." he let a small laugh out at the end.

she wrapped her arms around his waist and he wrapped his above her shoulder. "of course we can." she pulled away and finally looked at him, her head slightly tilted to the side. "what're you doing in alfriston?"

oh shit. what am i doing in alfriston? i came here because it reminded me of you and i was on my way to the library i had talked to you in! nope.

wilbur thought of a somewhat good excuse, the first one to pop in mind anyways. "oh i came to visit charlie for a little. i was on my way to the library before i left tho. what're you doing here?"

"felt a little homesick. i was actually going to the library, too. care to go together?" wilbur smiled at her before putting an arm around her shoulder and leading them to the library.

they went their separate ways, vienna heading towards the poetry section and wilbur towards the history. he made his way to vienna after finding nothing that peeked his interest.

she was still looking around, so he scoured the shelves of the poetry section with her. he found a book that seemed interesting enough.

vienna rounded the corner to the aisle wilbur was in and her eyes grew wide at the book in his hands. she walked up to him with a smile plastered on her face. "found something you like?"

wilbur gave her a slight grin, "i think i'm willing to give it chance."

vienna went up to him and took the book out of his hands. she placed it back on the shelf. "alright but i've got a copy at home you can borrow. maybe we can read it, unless you plan on going home."

he didn't want to go home. he wanted to stay with her. "i'd much rather take up that offer of reading it at your place."

they made their way to the front of the store where vienna checked out a new book. then they went out for ice cream before deciding to go home.

the walk to her place was silent. both of them admired the scenery throughout the town. they made it back around 4:30 with a lot of time to spare before wilbur went home.

vienna made some tea while wilbur went to the restroom. he grabbed his mug and made his way to the couch. vienna got hers and sat at the table with the book wilbur chose at the library.

"are you even listening?" vienna turned around to find wilbur looking down at his phone.

"of course i am. keep going, please." he turned off his phone and focused back on vienna.

twitter!

wilbur soot | wilbursoot
she's reading me some poetry :)

↳ vee | viennamar    so this is why you were on your phone >:T↳ wilbur soot | wilbursoot    yes now come back and finish reading please :)

vee | viennamar
    so this is why you were on your phone >:T
wilbur soot | wilbursoot
    yes now come back and finish reading please :)

arabella | bellaskrill
    the one day i'm not home
wilbur soot | wilbursoot
    suck it

niki | nihaachu
    awh she's so pretty
vee | viennamar
    compliment's mutual ;)
niki | nihaachu
    oh 😳

user4 | user4
    she doesn't look all that

user8 | user8
    shes prettyyy :)

author's note
i think this book will be over in 20 chapters or less *cries*