𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫

arabella was, once again, nervous. she didn't know if it was because she'd be playing with people she's barely talked to, let alone met, or because sam had told her just how much the audience loved her and she didn't want to let them down.

however, she tried her best to push those feelings aside as she opened discord to the server she was added to merely seconds ago. it was now or never to determine what future friendship she held with everyone in the vc.

after a minute of collecting herself, she finally joined. "hello everyone!" everyone stopped their previous banter to greet her back. she smiled at their hellos and readied herself for what would happen next.

once wilbur started his stream, he explained that they were doing a 100 player challenge. he also explained to chat that niki and arabella would be there for a while.

after some time of watching people fall down blocks and sometimes dying at the hands of other players, she had to use the restroom. "i'll be right back guys!" she announced before heading out.

vienna was in the other room feeling much better and a lot less anxious. now, she was feeling a little spontaneous since she saw arabella leave her room. she quietly got out of bed and walked over to her room.

she was aware that arabella wasn't streaming, but she was playing with her friends. that's what made this timing perfect. she slipped into arabella's gaming chair before looking at her screen and greeting whoever she may be playing with. "hellooo how is everyone today?" her soft voice being picked up by the mic.

her greeting cause everyone to go silent. no one said a word. it was getting quiet awkward and vienna was beginning to get nervous. that was until tommy responded. "you don't sound american."

"well i hope not. i'm from a completely different country." she laughed before niki greeted her with a soft "hello!" the next voice she heard was one she didn't expect to hear tho. "vienna?" wilbur's voice was almost inaudible. vienna's breathe hitched. it was him.

all she said before arabella came back was a simple "wil?" arabella scooted vienna out of her room before going back to her pc. "sorry guys that's my roommate vienna."

they continued the challenge, niki and arabella leaving soon after the encounter. while they were playing, vienna was drowning in emotions.

she couldn't explain how she felt. it was like heartbreak but it wasn't. it pained her to hear his voice after so long. after everything he told her and everything she told him.

were they to meet again at the hands of her best friend? this, she was uncertain about. she did know one thing for sure. there was no way she'd tell arabella that wilbur was the guy she met that day.

twitter!

trending

4. trending
vienna and wilbur

user5 | user5
idk about you guys but it
sounded like vienna and
wilbur met before. the
tension was definitely there.

author's note
pog we're getting to the good stuff :p