Chapter 22(Edited)

Today was the ball and honestly the past week has been a little rough as with Trace being busy in his office and that fact my emotions were heightened with my period and oh gosh do I hate it. The cramps were so bad though, I mean it felt as though someone was stabbing me in the stomach a thousand flipping times. I still have a few but this is hopefully the last day too.

Trace through the entire week he was so supportive and helpful with my cramps I mean oh my gosh man. So anyway back to the ball I was sitting here with Brya, Jae, Alla, and Miranda doing our makeup. And we were now putting our dresses on.

I went a little bit more extravagant but I really wanted to impress Trace and lord did we all look amazing. Brya was going with Vane, Alla with Bryce, Jae with Kevin which I so ship, and Miranda with Michael even though Trace doesn't really want her to from him now second guessing himself to trust Michael.

We all squealed from on how amazing we all looked but I mean what girl wouldn't. Jae went first followed by Miranda, Alla, Brya and then me. I saw the boys jaws drop with the girls but when I looked to Trace he backed away putting his hands to his face. Damn he was handsome in that all black suit he has on the horny side of me, which I ignored.

I walked to him from coming down the stairs and removed his hands from his face to see his eyes were glossy. "Why are you tearing up?" I whisper to him concerned. "You look absolutely gorgeous, not just gorgeous but like a Queen and one I will love forever." He says clearing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine.

I kissed him lightly with the lips blushing like a schoolgirl. "You look quite ravishingly handsome dear I might just have to fight a girl or two" I say jokingly making him chuckle. "Alright lovebirds enough for right now" Kevin says, looping his arm with Jae and we all laugh but nod getting into the two limos, yes I said two.

Me and Trace got our own limo since my dress was pretty big and we were the Queen and King of one of the biggest mafias ever. "Trace, do you want to have kids?" I ask him and he picks his head up fast. "Of course baby but only with you no one else" he replies fast scooting closer to me. "When" I ask unsure. "Whenever you want but preferably by tonight" he says making me blush really hard and I nod my head as an okay.

"Really" he asks, getting my answer and I smile, kissing his lips. "Babe we're not even married though, though I can change that real quick" he says and I nod my head in agreement. "Maybe once you propose or give me a promise ring?" I say with hope in my voice. I don't why but I craved to have kids right now even though it might be early. Why not try to.

"Okay then I have a surprise for you tonight so don't be shy if I call you upstage." He says and I look at him curiously. "Don't ask me to tell you, it won't happen" he says laughing and I pout wanting to know. I look out the window to see a huge mansion with a grand staircase leading up to the doors of the grand doorway.

Trace gets out first, turning around holding his hand out for me. I smile to myself and get out of the limo placing my hand in his and finally looking up to see many other women looking at me with jealousy and men looking at me with lust which disgusted me.

I look to my right and see Trace looking ahead with no emotion on his face so I do the same getting the memo for no emotion. We both walk up the steps with no void of emotion on our faces and we finally get to the grand doorway. We enter the top of the steps and I see an older man around in his seventies in a regular tuxedo.

He smiles looking at Trace and I feel him stiffen. "Son what a nice surprise for you to actually come this year to bad for this young one though, the loyal test she might not like" he says and it wasn't hard to figure it out this was his father, and it might be impossible but I knew what the loyal test was but Trace doesn't know I know though.

I look at Trace and his face is filled with anger so I tighten my grip on his arm and smile at his father. "Oh so you say, well let's just say it might be the opposite instead it might only be you" I say grimly and pull Trace away from his father before he makes and does something a little early.

''What did you mean the opposite?" he asks me as we walk away. "Well they always want you to kill some you love or supposedly love so why not fake till you make it and kill your own damn father" I grump out from him insisting that I will get killed tonight. "You mi amore are a fucking genius." he says kissing my forehead and I smile from the gesture knowing it's going to be a long night tonight.