Chapter 15(Edited)

I wake up in his office on the couch not remembering anything and I go to move when I hear a groan from below me. I looked down and saw it was Trace and I laughed a little since he was still asleep and his drool was coming down from the corner of his mouth. I then turn to look at the clock and see it was around 3 in the morning and I shake him to get up so we can go to our bedroom.

"Stop baby go back to sleep please" he groans rolling onto his side trying to grab me but I pull away. When he didn't grab me he immediately sat up which made us bump our heads. "Ow what was that for" I groaned rubbing my noggin with my hand over where we bumped our heads. "I didn't grab you which scared me" he also groaned and we both laughed at each other. "Come on it's only three, let's get back to our bedroom to actually have a nice sleep." I say getting up but my legs say no and I fall back to the ground and I groan.

But I start laughing realizing what I just did and I hear him start laughing too. "You okay?" he asks me while laughing. And I nod my head getting up again actually succeeding on doing so and I smile calming down from laughing. I looked outside seeing nothing but I had a feeling something or someone was watching us.

I immediately duck in case there was something when milliseconds later the glass shattered from bullets flying through it. I screamed and curled into a ball when Trace army crawled towards me and made me open my eyes to him. "Kaylor baby we need to get out of here I need you to stay strong so we can get out of here baby" he says and I nods completely shaken up. The door luckily creaked open a little bit and we were able to army crawl out of the office. I then hear many footsteps and look up to see Bryce and Paula in front of us, in front of windows.

Me and Trace grabbed both of them and made them fall and you know what, seconds later a bullet flew through the windows. I then felt a pain in my stomach and slightly wince but Trace still noticed it. "You three are going to the safe room along with my sister" Trace orders that my head shoots to the side.

I snicker to Trace and he just rolls his eyes at my dramatics. I then look back in front of us to see Hanna also on the ground. "Hanna what the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her. It was not the best idea but she didn't see us. "Kaylor shut the hell up" she whispers back and she crawls towards us. "Well hello stranger" I whisper to her and she rolls her eyes at me when I see the group then about to move. We then all army crawl to the main hall in this ginormous mansion to see many guards on the ground including snipers dead from what looked to be a massacre.

It scared the hell out of me, who were these people. But back to my dreadful reality I was hearing absolute nothing, no gunshots, screaming, like nothing. I look over to Trace to see him covered in blood with a gunshot in the middle of his forehead.

Terrified I scream even more seeing everyone around me dead all of my friends. My vocal cords hurt from the screaming but I then hear my name being called.

I quickly opened my eyes feeling sweaty and to see a very worried looking Trace, Hanna, Paula, Bryce and a couple of people I don't know surrounding me. I then take notice they were all standing up like in the dream I get petrified. "Get down get down you need to get down" I yell pulling them down to the ground.

"Angel no one is here calm down calm down it's okay" Trace says calmly holding my shaking body in his arms but I continue to shake my head no. "Kay it's okay, I don't think anything is gonna happen but can you explain your dream" Bryce says and I look at him horrified remembering the dream so vividly.

"They started shooting from the windows, you all were shot in the head ,it was a sniper, the guards, everyone it was so bloody and being in here with everyone it's making me panic" I whisper out from my voice being hoarse with my screaming.

I'm suddenly picked up and carried to Trace's room in his arms. As I'm put on the bed I turn around looking behind me to see him stressed out and my brain starts going miles per second when something clicks. "The car, the car, the car!" I yell and rush out of the room and out of the door even with it pitch black to see the car still in the driveway.

Paula told me there might still be a tracker in or under the car so that's what I did, I looked under the car. And I was now completely underneath it and was searching for anything suspicious or out of place. I then saw a red flashing light and I pulled it, canceling any connection it would have. It was small but they're supposed to be and at this point I felt like I was going nuts and like I was James Bond or something.

I crawled from under the car getting up and immediately smashing the gadget with my foot just to be sure but suddenly I felt very dizzy and soon felt myself lose consciousness.

Trace's Point of View

I saw her screaming in terror scaring the daylights out of me as she wasn't waking up but when she did the look she had given me sent chills up my spine. It was such a horrified look, like she had seen death itself.

Now back to when she ran out of my room I followed her to see her under the getaway car my sister used and I then saw her smash something. A Tracker of course. I ran towards her and caught her when she fainted which scared me.

And now I'm in my room with her knocked out on my bed and a doctor sorry new doctor over her checking her vitals. He was humming and nodding his head saying yes and he turned around.

"Well everything's fine, the babies, her heart rate, everything except she is going through a lot of stress so if you could watch that she's in great condition sir" he tells me and I dismiss his presence. I walk over to her and lay down by her.

If only I wasn't a fuck up but since she gave me that pep talk or whatever I've been thinking about bringing her to a mafia ball one that I'll be hosting. No I'm not going to kill her but I'm going to take a risk and introduce her to people. And make a threat to all of them if they ever think about harming her she's dead. I'd rather her know the risks first and ask for her consent. So that's what I'm going to do after she's better.

       Hey guys this chapter is really confusing I know I had major writers block and I was starting to rush things so hopefully next chapters won't be as confusing and each one of these chapters have over 1,000 words each it has been my goal so yea.

      And if you could vote and comment on what you think that would be amazing and if you have an idea you would want me to do to either message me or comment

                Love u love bunnies
                                     , RougeLuna101