Chapter 16(Edited)

I wake up with a minor headache and a little bruise on my elbow, probably from falling but you know. I know I'm in his bedroom so I get up from the sheets and walk to the bathroom, you know when you got some triplets kicking down your bladder.

I finish my business and wash my hands to hear the bathroom door open. I turn my head to see a relaxed looking Trace. I frown wondering why he was tense and why I wasn't sleeping with him in his bed. "Why am I here? I wasn't with you in your room" I cry, suddenly getting emotional.

"No no no no no I just didn't want to pressure you to be with me I wanted you to take your time" he runs to me to hug me. I wipe my tears and shake my head in the crook of his neck, I just want to cuddle and be in his arms. I unexpectedly jump up but he stills catches me and rocks me side to side making me about to fall asleep when he jumps making me scream and him laugh..

He walks out of the bathroom and out of the guest room heading to his when my stomach growls which I mentally groan from embarrassment. He chuckles now heading towards the kitchen and he steps into the kitchen setting me down on a stool and is about to open the fridge when we hear the front door open.

I look over my shoulder when my body goes rigid and I know he noticed when he looked up. It was him who scared our children. I thought he was dead, he should be dead and start to panic with my thoughts not realizing that Trace was shaking me. I blink my eyes a couple times looking at him.

"This isn't his brother, this is actually Michael, he wasn't the one who scared us, okay baby look at me it's okay" he says but to me it's a faint whisper. I feel dazed and I see him hold a finger up but I just don't really feel normal. It takes a minute but I finally get out of the unfamiliar daze and I take a huge gasp of air as though I wasn't breathing.

I get up but feel as though I'm floating and I look to the ground since that's where he was on his knees to see something terrifying. I was laying on the ground dead and he was doing CPR on me. I see Hanna, Paula, Bryce, and my siblings both Addie and Issac run into the kitchen not knowing what the commotion was and when they did Addie immediately started to cry into Issac's arms while he was trying to contain his tears from falling.

I was staring at Hanna and she was staring right back at me. "Guys she's still here but you just can't see her, she won't leave, she's not ready to leave" I hear her say and they all look to where she was pointing. Right at me.

Trace then immediately turned back around and was doing CPR on me until I felt a pull to my body and I suddenly opened my eyes and picked my hands up examining them making sure they were real. I look at him and see him having tears in his eyes and he picks me up almost immediately running to our bedroom not giving a damn in the world about everyone else.

I was suddenly lightly thrown on his bed and I see him start packing my clothes and his into suitcases and my confusion increases by ten times and my brows crease together. "Trace what's going on, what are you doing?" I quickly say, coming behind him and he turns to me. "I just had to re-erect you from the dead, you have fainted two times in the past three days, we are getting away I have an island our own island and it's just going to be us two or five should I say THAT'S WHAT" he yells the last part finally letting the sobs and tears fall.

I walk up closer to him hugging him nodding my head okay. I do think it would be best for us both to be away from the stress right now. I mean we need a break. I just about just died, it's been too much since the beginning but we both absolutely will not give up on each other. I pull away and rest my forehead against his chest when the door opens ruining our little moment.

"If you're going to leave it might be best now because Issac is about to lose his shit, Addie brought the dude who knocked her up" Michael said and I gasped not knowing that Addie was pregnant also. "I'm going to see Trace . I really need to now" I tell him but he shakes his head no. "Kay the dude who knocked her up is a part of a rival mafia of ours' ' he says with a look of guilt washing over his features knowing I wanted to see my sister. But I wasn't mad at him because with what just happened he's worried and stressed about me and it brings out his overprotective side. And with her "boyfriend" being in a rival mafia that meant that she would have to choose and then I would but I already knew my answer.

I put my hands on my cheeks and nod my head. "I have to let her go then, It's hard to do that to her but I will go against her, I'm not giving up" I say nodding my head making my decision final. I walk out of the door and to the hallway with Trace behind me and I walk towards her with power. "Addie who is the father because if it's who I think it is you can't be here" I say in a demanding voice while she looks at me and I knew there was no other dude here and it was all a lie.

"It's Trace's" she says right back and I laugh seeing she's only around three months which I can tell the damn thing was one of those fake bellies. I walk up to her and corner her to the wall putting my forearm on her neck. "You fucking liar" I growl out throwing her to the ground. I pick her up by the arm and carry her to the closet, throwing her back on the ground.

"Who are you working for" my voice says deadly and I see terror run across her features. "Alec Romanica" she whimpers out and tears the fake belly off of her. I chuckle and holler for Trace. He runs in with a stoned face and he see's Addie on the ground with the tattoo of the Romanica's Mafia on her lower stomach and I swear he 'bout killed her right then and there.

    Sorry for the late update i was having major writers block