15

Next day,
"i am sure they mated!" his mom said "then we should get ready for grandchildren!" his dad said with a smile, "I will always bring them to school!" Mason said, "I will make alot of cookies for them!" Anna said. "we are really imaginings alot!" his mom said making them chuckles. In the room, jungkook woke up by your hair ticking him, "umh" jungkook growled soft yet with raspy voice as he opened his eye, he saw you laying on his bare chest, he smiled before pushing your hair behind your ear, "I am sorry for being a jerk to you y/n! I really didn't understood you, I thought you were an bad human but you prove me wrong and you made me realize how much I love you, I just don't deserve you! You're so precious for me I will try my best to protect you from any harm! "jungkook whispered as he caressed your cheek.

" aww I can't believe jeon jungkook is now talking to his mate! How cute is it! "his inner wolf said making jungkook blushed, then you smiled" my love you deserve all of me! Because you're too precious for me too! "you said as you look at him who was shook," wait were wake for the time I talked? "jungkook asked shyly," yes! "you said with giggle" hey you're so rude! "jungkook said with pout, you smiled before pecking on his lip" can't believe the rude alpha is now a cute baby! "you said as you laughed, suddenly jungkook hovered, you making you gluped" so am I still a cute baby? "jungkook asked with raspy voice and smirking," n-o"you said "then what am I?" jungkook asked "a adorable bunny!" you said "ye-wait what? Adorable bunny??" jungkook asked you nodded before pushing him and hovered him.

"of course you're so cute as a bunny!" you said as you boop his nose, he just giggle "fine I am your bunny then!" jungkook said with his famous bunny smile, you sit on his thigh "baby girl you're turning on me!" jungkook said before pinning you on the bed, "nooo I don't think I would be able to handle your needy ass!" you said "sorry not sorry! You started so let's end it!" jungkook said with smirking before starting his wild party!, "see this boy said he doesn't like his mate but now he is having fun with her!" his inner wolf said.  - Skipped time -  your wedding was in two days time, everyone was so busy with the preparation about your wedding event, but jungkook was busy disturbing you by kissing you, cuddling and more, You just love his soft and baby side.

" y/n sweetie can you help me with this laundry?" his mom asked "oh sure eomma!" you said as you were about to get up jungkook hold your wrist, "no let's cuddle!" jungkook said "jungkook don't be like this! Eomma needs help! Why don't you come and help out?" you asked "I can't believe my son is all over his mate!" his mom literally teased him. "mom! Don't tease me!" jungkook said as he whined "that's so cute! But I bet my grandchildren are even more cute" his mom said making you blush, then his dad came "hey honey you're back wait who is she?" his mom asked as she pointed at the pretty lady. "first get a cup of water and then she will tell you" his dad said, his mom nodded and went to get the water while jungkook and you were just standing and looking at them "the lady looks like y/n" jungkook thought, "why do I feel something like she is connected to me? Who is she? Why does she look at me like that?" you asked yourself, "my daughter has grown up so beautiful! I am very happy for her" she thought with a beautiful smile

To be continued