8

"alpha wait!" Mason said as he run after jungkook who was walking so fast, "what do you want?" jungkook asked coldy, Mason took deep breath "why are you avoiding Luna? Didn't you wish for an mate? Then why are you ignoring her? On your first meet?" Mason asked, "if she was an werewolf of course I would have accepted her as my mate but she is an freaking human! Who I hate so much! I can't accept her as my mate! You understand? And don't you dare to call her Luna! She doesn't have the right to be called Luna!" jungkook said with cold hearted." So you are saying that you won't accept her as your mate just because she is an damn human?? Are you crazy jungkook?? You know what? She is our Luna that's it! You just have to change your mind set! Because no one will get an second mate! You're lucky to have an beautiful mate! "Mason said.

"Oh so you are saying that I should accept her as my mate? Even after my sister's murder by an freaking human?? Don't you have a heart? How can you just forget about that mason??" jungkook asked with deep voice and a death glare, "look jungkook not all humans are bad! Just like our wolves there are bad and good your mate is a good human! Just try to understand! If not why would the moon goddess give you a human mate? There is something about her! You need to understand her after all she is our Luna and she is your mate! Don't forget that! "mason said." I don't care about whatever you said! "jungkook said as he walked away leaving Mason sigh" I just said what I should now it's all in his hand hope he doesn't make any mistakes! "Mason said to himself.

Jungkook punch an tree as he can't accept you as his mate," why are you overreacting?? She is our mate! We can't change just because she is an human! "his inner wolf growled making him rolled his eyes in anger" CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP? SHE IS NOT MY MATE! AND YES I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT HER! "jungkook yelled to his inner wolf," So this is your final decision? "his inner wolf asked" yes! No one can change my mind! Even you understand? "jungkook said coldy, his inner just growled" this is only going to hurt you more! And let's see if you can bare the pain you're gonna give yourself "his inner wolf said. Jungkook just close his eyes in frustration, his hand was bleeding due to the punch.

Meanwhile," sweetie come let me introduce you to everyone "his mom said with smile, you smiled and walked to her" y/n sweetie this is my husband your father in law "his mom said" Hi uncle "you said softly" aww call me appa as you're my daughter in law "his dad said as he pat your hair, you smiled and nodded" y/n sweetie this is Anna Mason's mate "his mom said" hi Luna "Anna said with a smile" hi you can call me y/n I am fine with it "you said" ugm okay y/n! "Anna said with a smile, then Mason came" oh Mason where is jungkook? "his dad asked" he went for walk "mason said" mm okay "his dad said." mason come here, this is Anna's mate and he is also jungkook's best friend "his mom said" Hi brother "you said with a smile" hi Luna "he said" brother please call me y/n "you said mason look at jungkook's mom," just call her what she wants "his mom said with smile.

" okay then but then you should call me Mason! "he said" okay! Mason! "you said." JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING! "his dad mindlink to jungkook who was so mad," ugh what do you want? "jungkook mindlink," Just get your ass and spend time with your mate! I know she is an human but that doesn't mean you should avoid her! "his dad mindlink back" Why are you also taking her side? Did she do something to you? Look dad I am not accepting her as my mate! "jungkook mindlink," Jungkook you're just overreacting! Don't make me take your role as an alpha "his dad mindlink to him. Jungkook growled" UHHH I HATE YOU Y/N! " jungkook said as he kicked an stone." Ouch "you said as you accidentally cut your finger while helping his mom with the cooking.

" oh dear Anna get a plaster "his mom said as she looked at your injured finger" eomma isn't not that deep "you said" no it's bleeding alot! "his mom said worriedly" here the plaster "Anna said as she gave it to his mom. 
- Skipped sometime -  you saw jungkook who ignored everyone and went to his room," y/n sweetie go talk to him! Don't worry about anything! He might speak rudely but just ignore that "his mom said" okay eomma "you said with smile before going to his room.  In the room, jungkook removed his shirt and sat on his bed with his injured hand, your eyes widened as you saw his hand" oh my! "you said as you rushed to him and held his injured hand

To be continued