13

Your parent eyes widened, "Wh-at? Moon goddess child?" they said in shock, "yes! I was looking for her many years! fortunately you both came to me for your need! And I thought I will take her with me but you both lost her! I know she is in that forest with her so called mate! Jeon jungkook the new alpha! But the main problem is she loves her mate! Only if she said she hate him! I can take her with me! "Benjamin said as he looked at them," please spare us! "they begged" no I will never spare you both!, you will be my slave! "Benjamin said with smirking," slave? "their eyes widened" not a easy slave! It's more then you think! Get my kitten! "Benjamin said to his man," yes Master! "the man said as he bow before bringing kitten

The kitten was not a cat but it's was an lion," WHAT THAT'S KITTEN? "they yelled in fear," oh yes come here kitten! "Benjamin said as he pat the lion which roar making her parents shiver in fear." you both have to take care her! From feeding to bathing! If you miss any of this you both will be her meal! As she have been missing humans flesh "Benjamin said as he caressed the lion head," no please don't give us this! We are scared of that kitten or lion! "they said, Benjamin just smiled evily" this is your punishment but it's just a teaser! Once I gotten y/n you both will see the real movie "Benjamin said before leaving the basement. Benjamin went to the forest, waterfall" moon goddess your daughter y/n will be mine soon I will make her say she hate her mate! Then I will make her mine even this whole forest! And even control you! "Benjamin said with smirking before disappearing from there.

At night,
" I am very scared of seducing him and even making him feel jealous! But I really want his attention! I miss teasing him but seducing is way too much! Oh lord I think I will die! No one is listening to me! Eomma, anna and appa make me do this to get his attention! Only God knows what is about to happen to me! "you said." come on y/n try this dress! I bet this will turn on him! "Anna said with a smile," what? Turn on! Are you planning to kill me? "you asked with your eyes widened," y/n its been a few weeks already since you became his mate! You need to make him mark you as his and also gives us many pups[babies]! "Anna said your cheek turned red due to her words," eomma! Anna is saying too much! "you said with doe eyes" she isn't wrong! Y/n! Look here sweetie we want a heir! Please make it happen! "his mom said.

You gluped as no one is listening to you," so that's it to me! "you said under your breath." go wear this quick he will be here in any moment "his mom said you sigh and decided to wear that sexy dress." how is it going on? "his dad asked" good! Let's just wait for his react! "his mom said with smirking," that's amazing then! "his dad said. After you wore that dress, anna did little make up to make you look even sexy and hot for jungkook." damn you look hot! I bet jungkook won't stop ruining you! "Anna said with wink," Anna! "you whined as you were blushing too much.then his mom came" gorgeous! Come go to your room! He is coming in another 5 minutes! Remember what to do and say! "his mom said" hmm but I am scared eomma! "you said" don't be scared! Just take a deep breath! Everything will be alright "his mom said with smile.

" Anna we coming! Is everything already?? "Mason mindlink Anna," oh yes! Don't worry about anything! We just brought her to the room! "Anna replied," good! "Mason responded." mom lets go! They are outside "Anna said that moment your heart pound as fast as its could" y/n you can do it! "you said to yourself as you sit on the bed, meanwhile, jungkook came home with Mason after his night petroling, he was cold and rude as always. He looked at his parents who was looking weird," jungkook we are going to Anna home tonight "his mom said" what why? "jungkook asked coldy." because I want them to stay for just 1 night! "Anna said" yeah I forgot to tell you this "Mason said" what are we waiting for? Let's go "his dad said," wait is she going too? "jungkook asked" no! "his dad said before leaving.

" why the fuck would I care or ask for her! I hate her! "jungkook said before entering his room, you suddenly flinched as the room door opened revealing jeon jungkook, you immediately got up from the bed," don't be nervous you can do it! "you said under your breath," fuck what the heck is she wearing?? Why now? "Jungkook thought," Come on she is our mate!! Don't be shy! "his inner wolf said" shut up! I am not pervert like you! Plus I hate her! "jungkook replied to his wolf, which just scoffed at him." Jungkook go take a shower I will make dinner "you said seductively with smile, jungkook gluped" whatever "jungkook said as he went to the bathroom. " I won't let my daughter lost this! She will definitely win his heart!! And Benjamin you will never get her! Jungkook I know what to do to make you want her! "moon goddess said with smile.

To be continued