4

Part 4

"What did you said?" jungkook asked to confirm what he heard was right, "I CAN SMELL OUR MATE!" his inner wolf growled making jungkook eyes widened, "OMG MY MATE!" jungkook said in happiness and changed to his wolf form then he began to run by inhale your smell to get your place, as he was getting Close to you, his enemy Lucas's dad jumped on him and start growling. "YOU KILLED MY SON! I WILL KILL YOU JUST LIKE HOW YOU DID TO MY SON!" Lucas's dad said as he start attacking jungkook who was under him, jungkook growled loud and pushed that wolf from his body and stared at him with full of anger for ruining his beautiful moment.

Lucas's dad and his another wolves surrounded jungkook and they growled in anger, jungkook show his shape teeth and jumped on Lucas's dad and start biting his flesh with the fur, and the other wolves start attacking jungkook but jungkook didn't stop bitting Lucas's dad, he literally make an hole on his neck and Lucas's dad give up from struggling as jungkook was too strong alpha. "YOU ALL RUINED MY MOMENT! I WILL NEVER LET YOU ALL GO! YOU WILL ALL DIE JUST LIKE HIM!" jungkook growled at those wolves who become scared and they start whining. Meanwhile, you head some noise causing you to flinched, "isn't that an werewolf noise?? Oh no I have to leave before they attack me!" you said

As you quickly run away from that waterfall, "noo noo our mate is leaving!" jungkook wolf sniffed as he could smell your vanilla sense leaving, without thinking about anything jungkook run away from there leaving those wovles confused and relieved as he didn't do anything to them except their leader who is unconscious due to loss of blood, "we need to bring our leader to the doctor!" those wolves said as they changed to their human form, "yes he is loosing blood!" they said as they immediately carried Lucas's dad to their doctor.

You managed to leave that forest, "thank God I managed to escape from there! Otherwise I would have been eaten by some werewolves! Just thinking about that I am so scared!" you said to yourself as you shake your head to feel better. "oh dear it's already evening! I didn't even realize about the time!! This waterfall really made me feel so much better! I think I should go there for my birthday as no one will celebrate! At least the water fall would wish me!" you said with a sad smile as you look at the forest before walking to your home." NOO I MISSED MY MATE! I LOST HER! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME! I JUST WANT MY MATE! "jungkook yelled in frustration," UHHH ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT BASTARD! OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE MADE HER MINE! NOW I LOST HER! MOON GODDESS WHEN WILL I MEET HER AGAIN! PLEASE MAKE HER COME BACK! "jungkook said as he looked at the water fall.

- Skipped time -
Jungkook went back to his house," jungkook dinner is already come let's eat "his mom said with a smile," I don't want "jungkook said coldy without looking at his mom," jungkook what's wrong? "his dad asked" nothing you both just eat! I don't feel hungry! "jungkook said before going to his room and slammed the door." moon goddess please take care of him! I am afraid something would happen to him! "his mom prayed to herself before sitting down, his dad understood his mom's pray." dont worry everything will be fine! "his dad said with smile, meanwhile" why are you late? Do you think this is an hotel to come anytime you want? "your mom asked" I am sorry mom "you said as you look down" just go! "your mom said rudely, you just went to your room.

" honey are you ready to do that ?? "your mom asked" yes but we must make sure that she is asleep otherwise our plan will fail! "his dad said" I know we just need to wait for some time and she will sleep then we can do that magic! " your mom said with smirking

To be continued