2

Don't copy or repost!
Part 2

Jungkook's wolf couldn't control the anger and jumped on that rouge wolf, other wolfs became fear and they start running away from there, jungkook ripped off that rouge wolf's head from its body, "THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR ATTACKING MY PACK!" jungkook's wolf growled, Mason was shocked to see his alpha's uncontrollable anger, "Alpha let's go they all are waiting for you" Mason said, jungkook look at that dead wolf before running to his house.
At his house, "jungkook what happened to you? Why are your fur blood??" his mom asked worriedly, "I killed rogue wolf" jungkook said coldy, "you killed that Lucas?" his mom asked "yes because he tried attack our packs!" jungkook said

His mom sigh, "well done my son!" his dad said with a proud smirked, "enough of your nonsense jungkook go wash up yourself!" his mom said. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and went to the lake behind his house, "Honey I am very worried about his behavior" his mom said "why are you worried about his behavior? He is doing the right thing as an alpha!" his dad said, "I know but he has short temper and I am also worried about his future mate!" his mom said "Honey just stop worrying too much he knows what he is doing and also about his mate she will know how to handle him now let's just don't stress up" his dad said "fine!" his mom said.  Meanwhile jungkook change to his original form while taking a bath in the lake.

"alpha!" Mason said as he got in the lake, "yes Mason?" jungkook asked as he looked at Mason, "I was thinking about our Luna when will we have a Luna for our pack??" Mason asked, "I haven't gotten any sign of meeting my mate, I just don't know when my mate will come" jungkook said with a deep sigh as he got into the water, "dont feel down alpha maybe our Luna is busy preparing herself to handle an short temper alpha!" Mason said making jungkook stare at Mason, "so you're saying that I am short temper??" jungkook asked with a deep voice. Mason gluped "I was just joking! Oh sorry my mate calling me! Bye!" Mason said as he escape from jungkook.

Jungkook sigh deeply, " moon goddess when will I meet my mate? I just want someone to understand me and protect my pack as how I do! I hope I will see her soon! Mate I am waiting for you "jungkook said with a smile, now his anger was replaced with happiness of thinking about his mate." HOW DARE HE KILLED MY SON! I WANT TO TAKE REVENGE ON HIM! " Lucas's dad yelled as he saw his son's dead body.
  - Skipped sometime -  you were not served with any food or drink  as its was your punishment,  you managed to finished your dad's document, you held your stomach as its start aching alot," ahh mom dad my stomach ache alot! Please help me" you said as you hit on the door to get their attention, "CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH??" your mom yelled from outside your door.

"please mom I have already done with the documents, my stomach is aching so much" you said with sobbing as you held your stomach. Then your mom opened the door "Since you're done with the documents go eat!" your mom said, you smiled little through the pain.

To be continued