9

" oh my God you're bleeding" you said worriedly as you look at his hand then his face, suddenly he jerked his hand away from your grip "Jun-gkook your hand is bleeding let me treat it otherwise its will cause infect-" your words were cut off, "CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING" jungkook yelled as he slammed his shirt on the bed making you flinched, " But jungkook your han-" "DONT YOU DARE TO CALL MY NAME FROM THAT DISGUSTING MOUTH! CALL ME ALPHA!"jungkook yelled making you feel like you would cry any moment." don't cry y/n he is just talking nonsense! Act cool! You can do it! We will definitely win his cold heart! "you thought to yourself before taking deep breath.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and were about to enter his bathroom, you grabbed his hand" YO-" you cut off his word by placing your finger on his lip" shh don't say anything! I don't know why you hate me but as your mate I will do my part! So just coordinate with me! "you said as you look into his eyes making him feel butterflies in his stomach," where do you keep aid box???"you asked as you made him sit on the bed," Hello? Are you deaf? Mr jungkook?? "you asked as you across your arms against your chest trying your best give him cold face just like him. Jungkook just rolled his eyes," it in the cabinet "jungkook said without looking at you," thank you! "you said as you went to take that aid box.

" see our mate is so caring "his inner wolf said," shut up "jungkook cursed under his breath," ah find it! "you said with a smile making jungkook gluped and nervous. You held his injured hand to clean those bruises ," it would hurt so bare it "you said as you look at him who was trying to avoid your glare, you start cleaning his bruises," ugh "jungkook growled in pain as you used alcohol rub to clean," sorry just bare it for some minutes "you said with pleased eyes, as you were cleaning his wound, he couldn't stop admiring your beauty." Ooo isn't she beautiful?? Like an goddess! Just look at those eyes of hers!, her juicy plum lip! Don't you want to taste it?? Her white skin should be marked by us don't you agree?" his inner wolf said making jungkook feel desperate for you. "And done! You can go take a shower!" you said with a smile as you got up, without any warning jungkook pinned you on his bed while hovering you.

Your heart beats became two times faster as you saw his handsome face just inch away from your face, "Wha-t ar-e you doing?" you asked without blinking, "Come on jungkook kiss her! Make her our! Do it!" his inner wolf growled, jungkook wasn't thinking about anything and slammed his lip on your juicy plum lip, your eyes widened you couldn't process any of his sudden actions, he kissed your lips for few seconds before looking at you." WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK SHE IS YOUR HATE YOU CAN'T KISS HER!" his mind told him, then he immediately moved away without saying anything leaving you confused.

"what did just happen? Did he really kissed me??" you asked as you trace your lips with your fingers and your cheeks became red as you recall his sudden kiss. Meanwhile "fuck you jungkook how can you do that! She is human! You hate her! Don't touch her!" jungkook said to himself while letting the water wash him, "oh jungkook that wouldn't happen! She is our mate! You can't avoid or ignore her! As she is the one who is made for you! Either you accept or not! She is our mate!" his inner wolf provoked him even more making jungkook clutched his teeth "never I will hurt her! If she get close to me!" jungkook said "let's see about that!" his inner wolf said

To be continued