14

In the shower,
"why is she wearing that now?? Her curves are showing too much, her cleavage can be seen! Wait did any guys saw her in this sexy outfit?? If they did I will definitely kill them!" jungkook said as he punch the wall in frustration, "looks you're jealous?" his inner wolf said "what no way! I am not jealous okay!" jungkook said "if you're not jealous then why are you mad for?" his inner wolf said provoking him, "can you stop provoking me" jungkook said "I will stop when you agreed that you love her with your full of your heart! If not I won't stop" his inner wolf said. "shut up I swear I will kill you if you talk more!" jungkook said "whatever you are still avoiding my question!" his inner wolf said

"you know what! I will talk her that I reject her as my mate" jungkook said "oh okay go ahead let's see you can do it without stuttering!" his inner wolf said, "I can do it!" jungkook said before he turned off the shower tap and wrapped his towel around his waist. Meanwhile, "y/n why the fuck are you this nervous? You can do this! Make sure you win his heart!" you said to yourself as you slapped your cheek. Then jungkook came out just wearing his sweat pant, showing his tattoo and his wet long hair, "wait I should be the one seducing him not him! Never mind I know what to do!" you said with smirking as a idea popped on your mind. "jungkook ah dinner is ready come sit!" you said seductively, "jungkook you can do it ignore her!" jungkook told himself before sitting down,then you place the plate then

You served him then you bend to get a plate for yourself, jungkook gluped hardly as he saw your exposed cleavage, you smirked to yourself as you saw him gulping nervous," are you okay jungkook?" you asked with innocent eyes "ye-s" jungkook said "look you can't even relpy without stuttering! How would you say I will reject!" his inner wolf insulted him. "you little brat!" jungkook cursed under his breath, "how was your day jungkook?" you asked as you lick your lower lip, "why is she doing this!" jungkook thought "jungkook are you even listening to me?" you asked "ugh? What? Can't you eat without talking? You're literally so annoying!" jungkook said coldy, "so I am annoying? Just wait for my next step jungkook!" you said to yourself with smirking before getting up from your sit.

Jungkook look at you confusely, you removed your cardigan and your skin was more exposed, "it's very hot" you said as you tie your hair into a messy bun making yourself looking even hot as fire!, "oh damn isn't our mate freaking hot?" his inner wolf said, jungkook clutch his jaw from getting turned on, you saw how much he was controlling himself, "it's working!" you thought with smile. Then he was done with his food  and he quickly left the place, "you can't escape from me jungkook!" you said with innocent smile. After you cleaned up the kitchen you ahead to the room, you saw jungkook looking at the night view, you took a deep breath "let's go for it!" you said before walking to him. Then you hugged him from his back, making him flinched, you sniffed his smell "kookie you smell so good" you said, jungkook immediately pushed you, "ouch why are you pushing me away?" you asked.

"Why can't you understand that I don't like you!" jungkook said, "why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me??" you asked, "you want to know why I hate you so much? Because you're an damn a human! Who killed my precious baby sister right in front me for her fur! Do you know how much I suffered?! They freaking killed her she was only a baby! They didn't care about her tears! They killed without thinking! THAT'S WHY I HATE HUMAN! THEY ARE THE CRUEL CREATURES THAT ARE LIVING IN THIS WORLD! AND YOU! I DON'T NEED A HUMAN MATE! " jungkook yelled. Now you understood why he hate  you, you felt bad for him" Jungkook I know how you feeling but not all humans are bad!! "you said as you cupped his face, he looked at you" please jungkook listen I really love you! "you said with love filled in your eyes.

Suddenly jungkook pushed you harshly," NO I DON'T LO-" you cut his sentence by cupping his face and smashed your lip on his. You didn't know how you got this strength and power to kiss this cold alpha, jungkook was jungshook his mind was stopped, you pulled away from his lip "I really love you my Cold rude alpha" you said with smile. Jungkook just blink few times to recall what just happened, out of sudden the sky became even more darker and the moon became bigger and it start glowing brightly, "it's my time to help my daughter to repay what I did for leaving her in a painful past" moon goddess said with a smile.  Jungkook suddenly start feeling like an electric shock in his vein and his eyes slowly turned red and he start growling, "Jungkook what is wrong!" you asked worriedly not knowing that he was going through his first heat which he is going to mate with you.

"oh great here we go!" his inner wolf growled, jungkook cupped your face and smashed his lips on yours, you were so shocked at first, then you look at the full moon then you realize that he was having his heat, before you could react he pinned you on the bed," I can't control myself!" jungkook said with growling, "then don't! Control!" you said as you cupped his face, "I will make you mine! I won't share you with anyone you're only mine!" jungkook said without breaking eyes contact, you smiled "then make me your!" you said. "even if you didn't tell I am still going to do it!" jungkook said with smirking, soon both start your hot night, the room was filled with groaning, skin slapping and moaning. The whole night you both went for many round basically due to jungkook's heat, and he even marked you as his." finally they are one now! Benjamin you can't destroy them!" moon goddess said

In vampire world,
"MOON GODDESS YOU THINK YOU WON THIS? NOO! I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE Y/N SAY THAT SHE HATE HIM! I WILL TAKE HER WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! JUST WAIT! UNTIL THEN ENJOY HOW MUCH YOU CAN! Y/N BE READY TO BE MINE!" Benjamin yelled and punched his mirror. " I love you y/n " jungkook said before dropping on top of you and lean on your forehead, you smile through your heavy breath," I love you too jungkook "you said as you peck on his lip." finally you lost jungkook! No one can resist their mate! "his inner wolf said making jungkook chuckle," dont avoid me! "you said as you hugged him" I won't and I am so sorry "jungkook said as he kiss your forehead.

To be continued

What is Benjamin planning?
Will jungkook again push y/n away?
Will moon goddess tell y/n she is her mom??