1

Don't copy or repost!
Part 1

"KIM Y/N WHAT IS THIS?? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO DO THIS??" your Dad yelled making you flinched, "Da-d I saw  you were all busy so I thought of helping" you said softly, your dad held your shoulder in a rough manner, "YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF! LOOK YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY WORK! YOU'RE SUCH A WASTE!" your dad yelled across your face, your tears automatically flow down your rosy cheeks, "What is happening- oh dear Y/N I SHOULD HAD ABORT YOU!" your mom said as she looked at you with a anger glared. You didn't saw anything as you were totally broke down by your own parents harsh words which no children will bare it.

"What am I going to now! My boss is gonna kill me!" your dad said as he rub his forehead in tension, "Honey please don't stress yourself it's not good at all!" your mom said as she held your dad's arm, "how can I not be stressed?? When we have this huge problem with us!" your dad as he pointed out at you. "you know what since you did this mess you will remake the same document by tonight! You don't deserve to eat or drink this is your punishment!" your mom said as harshly push you to the desk, you just sob. "why do you hate me mom dad?" you asked with painful tears, "you wanna know why we hate you the most?? Is because when you born we lost alot money and we become this poor! We should have left you on the street! You're the curse child! We hate you" your mom said

"let's go out we don't want to see this curse face" your dad said as he left the room with your mom. You slide your back against the wall and fall down while crying out of your heart, you felt so much pain, "Why God you made my own parent hate me this much?? What did I do wrong to deserve this huge punishment?? Why can't have a happy family?? I can't bare this pain God why don't you just kill me! I hate my 17 years life which is only filled with pain! *cried*  all I wished for a happy family but I guess I won't! Please God at least let my future husband to love me!"you said.

" Alpha! The rogue wolf is attacking our pack! " Mason said," WHAT? HOW DARE THEY TRYING TO ATTACK OUR PACK! "jungkook said and his wolf growled in full of anger," LET'S GO SHOW THEM WHAT THEY WILL GET FOR ATTACKING OUR PACK! "jungkook said," okay alpha! "Mason said then they both changed their human form to their wolf and run in a speed." Well who were have here! " the Rouge wolf Lucas said in his wolf form as he saw jungkook. Jungkook growled loud making other rouge wolf whine in fear and they move little back as jungkook came closer to their leader. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY PACK!" jungkook growled, "WE NEED FOOD! YOUR PACK LOOKS DELICIOUS" Lucas growled, which he made jungkook's wolf even more angry.

To be continued