5

Part 5

In some time, you fall asleep while cuddling your pillow. "she is sleeping we can start now" your mom said as she peek into your room before asking your dad to prepare for the black magic. " great come help me" your dad said, "okay what are the things we needed for this?" your mom asked "we need y/n's hair and her used clothe" his dad said "okay I have those things already!"your mom said with smirking," how did you get her hair? "your dad asked" I took it's from her comb "your mom said" okay we should start now " your dad said, your mom just nodded and helped your dad with the ritual, as they were doing the ritual the wind start blowing strongly making the window slam and the curtain flew," I guess it's here "your mom said with little fear," yes now take that rat "your dad said while mumbling some words,

Your mom took the cage where she caught the rat and gave it to your dad, he use a knife to slash the rat's neck to give its blood. Just then they saw an black shadow man standing right in front of them." You called me! What should I do for you??" that man asked with deep husky voice, "I want to be  billionaire and my wife should get whatever she wants!" your dad said, that man just smirked "what will I get for making your wish come true??" that man asked, "here it's my daughter's hair and her used clothes! You can take her" your dad said as he handle those things. That man sniffed your smell, "she is the werewolves's soon to be queen! What a stupid parent doesn't know their daughter's value! *smirk * if I take with me!

That forest and those werewolves will be mine! They will be under my control! And that moon goddess will lost its power!" that man thought with an evily smirking," Honey what is that thinking?? Will we get our wish? "your mom whipered to your dad," it's can't lie! "your dad said," hmm "that man mumbled" so will we get our wishes??? "your dad asked" yes but only after your daughter's birthday! As she is only 17 when she turns 18 I will take her with me and you will get your wish! "that man said" really! Omg thank you so much! "your mom said" thank you "your dad said with smile. That man just let out a dark chuckle" what a stupid humans! " that man thought before disappearing from there.

"where did it go?" your mom asked "it's have left whatever we are getting our wishes! Let's clean up this and head to bed" your dad said your mom just nodded and helped your dad with the mess. Meanwhile you were struggling to open your eyes but you couldn't as you felt like someone was controlling you, you can't even scream or do anything, "shh baby girl in a week you will be mine! I won't let you be that Luna! You will be my devil's queen! No one knows your power! But I know so I won't waste it!" that man said as he caressed your cheek with smirking.  Meanwhile, jungkook was struggling to sleep but he couldn't as he felt like someone was hurting his mate he immediately opened his eyes which was now so red," SOMEONE IS HURTING OUR MATE! "his inner wolf growled making jungkook yelled.

As that man was about to kiss your lips, he felt a electrical shock as he lean to you, he immediately back away" THAT ALPHA HAS STOP ME NOW! BUT SOON I WILL TAKE HER WITH ME! "that man said before disappearing and you were released from that control and jungkook fall on his knees" JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? "his mom said rushed to jungkook

To be continued