7

Its was 11 pm just 1 hour before you turn 18 years old, you decided to go to the waterfall as you promised you would go there so you decided dress up and peek at your parents who was sleeping peacefully, "they are sleeping! I should just go now!" you said to yourself with smile, then you quickly left your house and run to that forest, "I need to be home before they find out I came here! I told them I will go in afternoon but I feel like going now" you said to yourself while making your way to that forest. Meanwhile, " jungkook where are you going at this hour???" his dad asked as he saw jungkook leaving, "to get fresh air " jungkook said before walking out of his house, "wait what fresh air?" his dad asked but jungkook already left "ugh this boy!" his dad said with a sigh.

Jungkook change to his wolf form and walk around the forest to get some good fresh air as he wasn't feeling great, "I think we will definitely meet our mate!" his wolf growled "let's see! I can't wait to see our mate!" jungkook thought.  Some minutes later, you finally made to the forest, the time was 11.55pm. "finally I came on time! I have 5 minutes later I am going to wish for my dreams" you said with a smile as you look at the waterfall which was so beautiful at night with the moon light shining brightly. Jungkook's wolf "OMG ITS OUR MATE SMELL! SHE IS HERE FOR US!" his wolf growled in excitement before running to your location, you closed your eyes and start wishing for your dreams.

Finally jungkook made it to your place, "our mate!" his wolf growled, you slowly open your eyes with smile "I hope my dreams come true waterfall! It's time for me to go!" you said as you turn around your eyes widened to see an black wolf sitting in front of you like an good puppy, "she is so beautiful I can't believe this is my mate" his wolf thought but he didn't realize that you're an human, "Uhhh" You yelled and accidentally slipped into the water, "oh crap! I scared her" jungkook said as he changed his form to human before jumping into the water to get you. You were unconscious so, he carried you and admired your face, "goddess face she has!" jungkook said with a smile as he looked at you then he brought you to his house.

Meanwhile, that shadow man came to your house "WHERE IS Y/N! DIDN'T YOU BOTH LOOK AFTER HER?" he yelled "I.. We didn't know she would do this! Please don't hurt us we will find her!" your parents said in fear, then that man knew that your mate has finally found you, "That werewolf got her! But I won't let them mate and have pups! I will get her! And you both! Won't get your wishes come true until I get her to myself" he said "what! You can't do this to us!" your mom said "I CAN BECAUSE I AM THE DEVIL! BENJAMIN I AM THE VAMPIRE I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!" he Said with smirking. Your parents gluped in fear, "you both will stay in my control" Benjamin said "what! No please don't do that!" your dad said "THIS IS MY ORDER" Benjamin said and disappeared with your parents to his castle in his world.

Some hours later,

You woke up, finding yourself in unknown room your eyes widened "Wait where am I! I need to go!" you said as you were about open the door, his mom came with breakfast "oh you're wake sweetie I will place your breakfast go get wash up" his mom said with smile "who are you? Why am I here! I need to go! My parents must be waiting for me! Please let me go!" you said with sobbing, "sweetie please don't crying! You're my son's mate! You can't go anywhere this is your house from now on" his mom said, you look at her "what? Your son's mate? What do you mean?" you asked confusely "we are werewolves, my son is the alpha and you're his mate the Luna you belong to this place" his mom said "what! My husband is an werewolf??? But I am an human!" you said that's when jungkook heard you and his eyes widened

"NO AWAY! A HUMAN CAN'T BE MY MATE! I HATE HUMAN! I HATE HER!" his mind screamed he couldn't believe the moon goddess make his mate as an human which he hate forever, "jungkook where are you going? Your mate might need you" his dad said "I DON'T NEED AN HUMAN MATE!" jungkook yelled before leaving the house, "What the heck is wrong with him! Moon goddess don't make him reject her!" his dad said. Mason went after jungkook, you heard jungkook's scream and you flinched "dont worry he is an cold type I hope you can change him" his mom said as she hold your hand, you can't believe what just happened

To be continued