As I slide down the wall to try and focus on my breathing. I feel like I'm dying. I close my eyes and allow the darkness to take over. Please don't happen.

I wake up in unfamiliar arms, My body feel sore from the moment I just had, whom ever was holding me got punched in the face.

I look up to see my father with a mad stern look "sorry" I said giving him a sheepish smile.

"Nice to know you stay on alert" My father said with a impressive smirk.
Me and my father always had a tough relationship, he believed in tough love, I can't remember the last time my father gave me a hug.

"Talk to me Malva" My father spoke, gently smoothing my hair.

Be vulnerable. Let it out.

"I miss him" my voice slightly breaking, "He only understood, he was there"

"Malva, me and your mother" my father started and I quickly sat up, my mom never has my best interest in heart.

I quickly wiped my tears.

"We think you should go to therapy"

"No" I said shaking my head. "I don't want to talk to anyone... I don't need to talk to anyone" I said finial. Ranting to my stuff animals at four in the morning is therapeutic enough.

"Malva you can't keep all this shit bottled up, you're angry, all you've every express is anger, We should've got you therapy after your kidnapping accident" he blamed himself. I know my mom didn't give a flying fuck but he cared.

"No- you don't get to play the good parent shit, who do you think I learned from..I'm fine, It's just one day I get to grieve my way, Dad I'm a leader, I can't just be weak"

"Malva tears aren't weak" My father said. Yet at the age of five I was yelled at for crying because I fell off my bike.

"Mal tears aren't weak. They are a sign of emotion" Toby spoke before indulging me into a hug.

"Malva just try it, we all know you crazy as hell, and got bit of a anger problem like yo father" Faze said.

"Faze shut the hell up" father scolded him. My father was sitting on the kitchen floor, holding me in a comforting manner... I guess he's trying so I should too.

"Fine I'll go, but only one session" I said before walking out.

I went to Target to buy, strawberry and Cookie Monster icecream, I then went to our spot.

Once I made it, I sat on the cliff. I sat the strawberry icecream on my right side.

"Toby, I miss you" I spoke mixing my ice cream around, I always felt weird talking to nothing.

"I'm finally Leader of IMG, even though I share with Blaise." I looked down trying to avoid tears.

"It's not fucking fair what happened to you" I softly sobbed. "You had a whole life, we had a whole life planned. You were going to join our mafia, We would've been total badass" I chuckled imagining us kicking ass together.

"You were going to marry your boyfriend, I was going to be the cool aunt to your future children, we had it all fucking planned" I sobbed. From a young age we had it all fucking planned.

"Toby what do you see yourself doing?" 16 year old me asked. I watched as Toby turned his head.

"I want to adopt kids, with my future husband which is obviously Zayn Malik" Toby said in a joking tone which made me giggle.

"I want to go to missions with you, we would totally be badass" Toby said in a sassy tone.

----- Different flashback

"Oh my gosh why is he so hot" Toby gushed over the movie we were watching.

"Toby, what if one day it happens" I said referring to death.

"Then I would want you to live your full life, I want you to marry Blaise, I know you hate him, but through all that hate I know you love him, you might not know it yet. But In years you would. I want you to have children.
Seeing you have good genetics. Oh and of course name them after me. I'm a legend remember that"

Toby said making me laugh. "You have my whole life planned out besides the Blaise part. "

"You will see I'm right" his shoulder nudged mine before he grinned at me "I'm always right."

------

I laugh at the memories of me and Toby, We were crazy, He was the trouble maker believe it or not. I've learned from the best.

-

Us girls decided to go shopping today including Sasha, I've learned to know she's just naturally bitchy.

Once I was ready wearing my light brown fitted shirt that showed cleavage, With jeans and sneakers.

At the mall, Freya and Ell convinced us all to go into Victoria Secret.

"I'm going on a date with Blaise" Liliac blurted out

"I see you girl" Freya said which made Liliac giggle and blush.

"Ima pray for you" I said picking up red lingerie. Mhm this will do.

"Well you need a good outfit, How about this for under" Ell said handing Liliac a pair of light purple lace underwear. Blaise hate light purple. Ever since I made a drawing in elementary and I made him a into a light purple stick figure he's hated the color.

Liliac just blushed.

"Lilly is obviously shy, cool down Ell" I said earning a weird look from Lilly.

"Lilly?" She asked in a soft tone. "Yah, Is that ok that I call you Lilly, I use nicknames for all my friends" Lilly nodded and gave me a smile.

"You don't give me a nickname" Sasha said, I chuckled then grinned at her "We are still in the I think your a bitch stage"

"Understandable" she gave me a slight nod before going back to browsing.

Freya came with a white lace slim fabric body suit. "You think my boyfriend will like this?" She questioned.

"Aren't you a model? You should know" Sasha said giving my sister a little attitude. Freya is my older sister meaning I also learned my attitude at a young age from her.

"You need to touch up your roots they are showing. Ya know I think you should stop with the blonde act shit" Freya said at the check out.

We then went inside forever 21, I found many things, I also got me sports bra's, seeing this week we have training The other side been quiet.

"Do y'all think Blaise will like this?" Lilly held up a multi pattern dress. I'm talking grandma night gown.

"Of course." Freya smiled but it didn't quite reach her eyes. When we finished checking out I pulled freya aside.

"I know what you're doing." I told her with a frown.

She gave me an innocent smile as she tried to look confuse. "Helping a fellow friend... what do you mean?"

"You know good and well Blaise will hate everything you encouraged her to pick out. Freya stop meddling."

Freya shrugged with a tight smile. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She walked away with a wide smile.

Oh gosh.

A/n this is a chapter just to show more of Toby, Next one will be Blaise point of view for the date.