Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Several days went by and it was Friday now, I am so unbelievably happy that I can just relax after this last day of school, honestly I am already tired of school and I just want to sit back and relax since I barely got to do that when I got here. I basically went to bed and then went to school the next day. I need to time to wrap my head around the fact that Chase is no longer around and I can finally have a break from it all.

Gym class really has been something I might add. Brett keeps aiming for me, probably to take my head off when really I didn’t do anything to him besides give him a piece of toast. He just needs to calm down a little and stop being such an asshole to every girl he sees.

I couldn’t help but wonder if Kendra has noticed how much he ignores and insults her, she’s probably just too caught up in drooling over him. I have to admit though Brett is insanely hot but he’s also a huge douche bag.

After school I sat outside on the bench and called my parents. Zoey and Shelby were arguing in our dorm room so I decided to ditch them and go outside where it was actually kind of quiet, apart from the New York City traffic.

“Hello?” Mom said on the other end of the phone.

“It’s Ally,” I said, “How’s everyone doing?

I could almost see her smiling on the other end of the phone at how happy she was that I called. “Everyone is doing great, Jacob has found a girlfriend,” she laughed.

I grinned. “Good for him.”

“How’s the school? You meet any friends?”

“Oh yeah, the girls in my dorm are… very interesting,” I exclaimed. “They’re both very nice too.”

“Oh I’m glad?” she said even though it came out as more of a question.

“I think you will like them,” I said. There was a moment of silence before I spoke again. “So what’s happening with Chase then?” I have been dying to know the answer to that question.

“Well he’s been at our house every day asking where you are, we keep telling him the same thing though, that you are gone and you’re not coming back. Even when we tell him to go away he doesn’t but I’m sure that will eventually die down in a few weeks when he realizes that you aren’t coming back,” Mom explained.

“I hope so,” I said. I really don’t want Chase stalking my family who knows what he’s capable of.

“Yeah well that’s about the only thing that’s going on around here,” she said with a small sigh.

“Ahh,” I said unsure of what to say next. That’s when I saw Brett walking out if the building. “I have to go Mom,” I said, “I promise to call you soon.”

“Ok Hun, call me soon. I love you Ally, remember to call me if you have any troubles,” she said.

“I will, Mom. Love you, bye,” I said before hanging up. Brett was walking down the side walk so I decided to follow him. I used what I call my ‘ninja skills’ to follow him down the sidewalk. He walked around the school and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I gasped what the hell?

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Shit!” he yelled, jumping up. He turned around to see me standing there. I grabbed the cigarette and threw it on the ground. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I know and I’m fine with it, why do you even care?”

He was right, why do I care if he smokes or not? “I don’t care I’m just telling you that’s all.”