☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Jaemin scoffs, "you're at it again," he muttered.

"What am I at it again?" Jeno raised a brow, tilting his head to the side in pure obliviousness.

The elder bites the inside of his cheek, "nothing." He replied in a grumble, which was a big obvious regret of a move for him.

Because the next second, Jeno is whining at him. "What did you mean by that? Hyung~" he circles his arms around Jaemin's shoulders and shakes the elder a little.

The vampire boy groans, "I said nothing, now behave will you?" He scolds curtly.

Jeno pouts yet did as told, halting his movements but his arms were still around Jaemin's shoulders.

Coughing awkwardly, "uh Jeno, did you mean you wanted Jaemin to live with you or...?" Yangyang interrupts them to also seek a few informations.

Turning to look at him, Jeno nods with a wide smile on his face. "Mhmm!" He hums and looks back to his soulmate, "hyung, live with me!" He whines again.

Jaemin groans when Jeno started bouncing on his lap, kicking his legs and basically (weakly) thrashing around like a child.

"What did I say?"

"Sorry, hyung..." The brunet mumbles and stares at him. "But please~ live with me~ I don't like you living here like this," he continued to say.

"I'm fine here."

"Hyung..." Jaemin couldn't believe what the younger is giving him right now. Usual pouty and shiny-wide eyed face, inching closer to his own with the boy's tone cracking.

Jeno's upset.

Scoffing, he leans back and clicks his tongue, "fine, just stop doing that." He muttered in defeat.

The brunet stops and squeals again, moving his arms to wrap them around Jaemin's neck as he pulls their bodies close. Both of their cheeks heating up, but Jaemin turns his head to hide his face.

"I'll be good for you hyung! I'll be the best soulmate and roommate for you!" Jeno exclaimed happily, filled with determination in these kinds of things.

Jaemin just sighs and lets Jeno do his thing, which is being his happy-go-lucky self and clinging onto him so much.

He freezes a bit when the younger did it again.

Jeno kisses him on the cheek and nuzzles his face on his neck afterwards, Jaemin could feel the younger's warm breath hitting his cold skin.

Yangyang raised a brow, wanting to comment something but stops himself, Hendery also about to blurt out the same idea on his mind, until Yangyang nudges his side.

Huffing, Hendery nods and gets the message. "Anyways, Jeno, are you gonna go home now? Don't you have school tomorrow?"

The brunet pulls his face away from Jaemin's neck, looking up at Hendery with a nod. "Oh yeah," he mumbles more likely to himself before turning back to Jaemin.

"Can we walk home together, Jaeminnie hyung?" He asks. Making sure if the elder is staying more for a bit or going home with him now.

The vampire boy chewed on his lip and pulls on it, "yeah, whatever." He mumbled and saw how his friends were grinning at him nearby.

He sends them a stern glare before standing up with ease– still holding the boy on his lap, resulting Jeno to squeak by the sudden action and clings onto him even more.

He puts the younger back down on his feet, letting him regain his balance before cutely– I mean, just normally smiling at him.

"Let's go, hyung!" Jeno cheers, quite ecstatic about his soulmate living with him for now on.

Before they could leave the room after waving goodbye, Jaemin gets a message from Yangyang in his mind, and he wishes he could hiss at him right now if it weren't for Jeno dragging him out by the bicep with a huge grin.

"Talk later when Jeno's at school."

He leaves his friends in the building, rolling his eyes when Jeno was skipping on their walk while Jaemin was just following him with no other choice.

Well, he kinda did had one.

"My dear soulmate, I'll be the best for you!"

"Pup, you keep doing that. I don't know if–"