I got out and walked in automatically got the wiff of Baked goods. I smile at the scent in the store as I walk into the back.

"Mally my baby!" My grandmother said giving me a huge hug. She glanced at my face doing a double take.

"I don't want to talk about it" I gave her a sad smile and she let it go.

Kate was the only one allowed to hug me. Her hugs were comforting.

"How are you Kate?" I asked putting on a apron.

"I'm good baby, you?" she questioned handing me gloves.

"I'm alright" I said slightly.

I went to the cash register and told the dude to go on break but then I noticed that was the dude I slept with, I quickly looked away.

"Gray go on break" Kate shouted from the kitchen.

"Long time no see" Gray said crossing his arms. He wasn't bad looking. Cute shaggy hair, tall and lanky he was just... too boring?

"Look-"

"You're going on a date with me" Gray said which made me chuckle at his boldness.

"Yeah no, get your ass out of here" I said sternly but quickly breaking out in a loud laugh.

After a while or whatever. Blaise come in with his usual expression less face, Trailing behind him being Ell and Ice. Before they came I had the chance to cover my face up with makeup.

That was the first time my mother ever physically hurt me. I was still shocked.

"Oh gee!! Blaise come over here and give me a hug boy" My grandmother said as if she haven't seen him in years. Blaise strolled over an his bigger frame covered Kate smaller fragile frame.

"How are you Kate?" Blaise asked in his thick Italian accent.

"I'm fine thank you guys but I have to go" she rushed out before leaving.

"Ell and Ice work register, I cook and Blaise stand outside and hold a sign" I said, Earning a chuckle from Ell and Ice. I pointed towards the cardboard sign leaning against the wall.

"Shut the fuck Amara , I can bake better than you anyway" He challenge making my face change.

"Oh really?" I challenged quickly putting on my serious face. I tossed a pair of gloves at him which he caught swiftly. "We'll see about that."

I ran in the back and started making, Rote Grütze, I was moving quickly and quietly. All I heard were Blaise grumbles as he failed like usual. I turned around quickly to hand Blaise the berries but I 'accidentally' spilled it on him.

"fottuta fica!"

Translate: You fucking cunt!

Blaise then picked up flour and threw the whole bag on me. I gasped as the powdery substance made its way in my mouth. I quickly retaliated slapping him with a hand full of flour.

"MY HAIR YOU FUCKING ABORTION!"

I grabbed the eggs and threw them at him he dodged two before I tackled him and cracked 3 eggs on him before jam was literally on my head

"I should light your ass on fire." I grabbed a lighter but it was quickly thrown out of my hand when he thrown a cup of water at my head.

The food fight went on and on. Blaise then stopped and picked something up. Which was a ring. We both stood here covered in a colorful mess.

"Does Kate wear a ring?" He observed the ring as I dropped the knife I had ready to use in my hand.

"Nope and she's the only one who cooks"

"Here" Blaise said giving it to me. I took a minute to examine it it was a small ring with the moon and sun on it. I've seen this in on of my ancestors paintings.
before I started laughing.

Maybe it's a family heirloom

Blaise walked out the kitchen. "Wait you're gonna help clean this up!" I shouted after him.

"Fuck off!"

I used the broom to get the flour off the floor, I then continued to mop the jam off the floor and whipped off the counters. Of course he wasn't going to help
Clean.

I then walked to my car, got a pair of leggings and a oversize shirt, I walked to the bathroom cleaned up, even though it took awhile to get my hair clean.

DINNER

Sasha have been acting weird, At dinner today she barely ate and excused herself in the middle of her meal.

I didn't like her, but I still want it check up on her as a member of the team.

I walked to the game room where she hanged out all the time.

I walked in to see her not on the couch, so I knocked on the bathroom, I didn't get a response so I opened the door to see Sasha on the floor making herself throw up.

"Sasha,?" I asked kneeling by her. She had tears running down her face which made me embrace her into a hug.

"I- I can't do this" she sobbed on to my chest, see I can't really comfort people I just sit there and listened to her rant about what's wrong.