|Gwaine| I can't remember to forget you

Before you became a knight you were Uthers secret assassin. He gave you a name and you would take care of it. You ran into Gwaine a few times considering he was a common thief before becoming a knight himself.

The first time you'd spent the night together you woke up after he was gone making a mental note never to do what you did again. But it's not like you were gonna see him again....right?

Wrong, you had seen him again and when you interacted you were like putty in his hands. You knew you had promised yourself to never do this again but you chose to have selective memory. He was different, the way he made you feel was unmatched.

When you woke up the next morning when you woke up alone again you promised yourself you'd forget him. But when your ran into him you didn't want to let him go. When you both made eye contact vivid images played through your head, you both in a bed, kissing under the moonlight.

Once again you ended up in bed with this man. You knew that you'd wake up alone again but you choose to ignore that and only focus on now and how much time you had with him. Usually you were a cunning woman, with a head atop your shoulders, but Gwaine made you loose all sense.

You woke up alone yet again, letting out a few tears out. You wished you could just forget him. You just wanted to let him go. But all it took was one look and you remember you two kissing in the moon light, how you felt. That's all it took for you to once again end up in a bed with the man.

You were now past that stage of your life, it had been years since you last seen Gwaine. You were now a knight of Camelot, although you still had a piece of Gwaine with you. A son who was now 6, Uther never judged you, he only felt sympathy that you had to go through this alone.

As soon as he found out you were with child he made you a knight, it was less dangerous than being his personal assassin. You were forever grateful for him, your bestfriend Leon agreed to take him in if anything ever happened to you. Arthur also said the same thing and in return your son called them both uncles.

After your shift you picked up your child from Gaius' place, your son wanted to lean medicine just like Gaius and Merlin so, Gauis graciously took him in as a young apprentice.

"Where's my little man?" You ask entering the physician's office

"Right in there" he points to Merlin's room

You walk to Merlin's room and see your son setting some water and other things on a tray, you stand in the doorway watching him with a smile.

"There's my son." You say

He turn when he hears your voice, "Mommy" he says loudly running to you

You pick him up, "you ready to go?" You ask

"Yes, I just need to grab the tray for grandpa Gaius." He says pointing at the tray

You keep him in your arms and walk over to the tray picking it up for your son. You seen them man in the bed almost dropping the tray when you do. You quickly walk out of the room son in one arm, tray in the other.

"Thank you, Gaius, I should be going now." You say setting the tray down in front of him

"Are you alright? You look a little pale, like you've seen a ghost." He comments

"I'm feeling quite well but I really need to go." You say

"Are you sure?" He asks once more

"Very sure, have a good day." You say quickly walking out of the physician's chambers.

You take your son home and set him down letting him run to his room. You walk to your room and rinse your face off, you grab on the table trying to hold yourself up to keep from passing out. You started seeing spots in your vision before everything went black.