CHAPTER 2 Alejandro

Everyone who knew Alejandro Garcia knew that he was a dangerous businessman who didn't take bullshit from anyone and a charming womanizer who had the ladies falling at his feet.

"Joel, are you deaf?" Alejandro asked in a solemn tone. "I said that I want that motherfucker dead and that's final. No one will snitch on me and live to see another day. You and Shawn finish him off!" He ordered.

"It's done, man," Joel assured him.

Alejandro was referring to one of the men who had betrayed him. The man had provided information to the police department about Alejandro's drug trafficking business but he was never charged because there was never enough evidence to convict him.

His family who has never crossed the line meant everything to him and he only cared about them. After he finished talking to Joel, he hung up, put his cell phone down on his desk, and went to stand before the glass doors.

Looking out through the glass doors inside his office, he decided that he was going to take his sister, Isabel, out to dinner on Sunday.

His best friend, Joel Kinder, was black and he was his right-hand man. They grew up together and had been close ever since.

Alejandro's father, Antonio, was Hispanic and his mother, Ingrid, was Caucasian.

Antonio migrated to America when he was five years old with his parents from Mexico. Ingrid was from a wealthy family. So, it was no surprise that her parents were against the relationship even before it started. Nevertheless, the two eloped and got married. Their union produced two beautiful children.

Antonio was murdered by an unknown assailant when Alejandro was sixteen years old and Isabel was ten years old. Ingrid vowed to never look at another man again. When Alejandro became an adult, he found and avenged his dad's killer.

Alejandro had never met the woman whom he believed deserved his heart. He was ruthless and will kill anyone that got in his way. The only two females that he loved were his mom and sister. He had a lot of women but he just wanted them to get his dick wet. He sat down on his chair and took up his phone to call one of the women that he was sleeping with name, Jenny. She was not his type because he only had eyes for black women. He also thought that Jenny was too skinny and he preferred thick women.

Jenny was white with blue eyes and long blonde hair. She wanted to be Alejandro's girlfriend but he was not interested in any form of commitment with her.

"Jenny, come to my office now and keep your voice down when you get here." He then disconnected the call without waiting for Jenny's response.

Alejandro got up from his chair and went to his built-in bar. He took out a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey and poured himself a glass.

Jenny arrived twenty minutes later. She took off her black coat and revealed her matching black underwear but he didn't look at her.

"Hey, baby, I miss you," Jenny said to him while stretching her hands out to hug him but Alejandro moved away and yelled at her.

"I'm not your baby! You know why I called you here! So, shut up and bend your ass over the damn desk!"

Jenny giggled and arched her back. "I love it when you talk to me like that. It makes my panties wet."

He didn't respond to her. He just stared at her with an ice-cold look in his emotionless eyes.

She pulled down her panties as he quickly put on a condom on his hard cock. A soft moan escaped from her lips as he shoved into her.

***

He went inside the bathroom which was in his office to clean himself up. Jenny followed him. She didn't understand why he kept on pushing her away. She had already fallen in love with him and she wasn't going to let him slip through her fingers.

"Alejandro, you know that I care for you and I need you so much," Jenny said as she moved closer to him.

"Jenny, this is pure sex and you knew it from the beginning. Leave my office. I've got work to do." He told her before walking out of the bathroom.

"Alejandro, there's chemistry between us. Why are you denying it, baby?" She sat on his desk and batted her eyelashes at him.

"There's no damn chemistry between us. Get out of my office now before I have to put a bullet through your skull." He spat as he drew his gun.

Jenny looked at the Glock seventeen in his hand. She knew what he was capable of. So, she got up off the desk and walked out of his office as quickly as she could.

He sat at his desk and ruffled his hair. 'Damn crazy slut'. He thought to himself as he took up the bottle of whiskey and poured himself another shot.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading guys. Vote, share, and drop a comment. This is my first story so it won't be perfect but it will get more exciting as you read along.