C H A P T E R | F O U R

Start from the beginning

"What's in the note?" Asked Sirius.

Remus facepalmed and said, "She did not tell us on purpose, you bloke."

"Oh...so what is in the note?" Of course, Sirius being the curious fellow, he did not put any thought on what Remus said.

"Something that only I and my brother know and should know," I said, emphasizing some words.

"Okay, I get it. No more further questions." He said, raising both his arms as a sign of surrender.

"Do you think it's your brother?" Dumbledore asked.

"It's something he and I only know so, yes, I think it's him. Although, he probably got some help from someone." I said. Dumbledore nodded. "I'll make sure to tell some people about this. For now, don't worry about it and just report it to me if something like this happens again." He added.

"Wait, wait, wait! Why do I have the feeling that there is something more about this matter?" James voice out. "Is this about the war that is about to happen?" He added.

"The war already started Potter. It's just it is not yet that big and evident but they are lurking in the darkness, waiting for the right time to strike hard and that is why we need to prepare." I explained.

It's true. Maybe the war will finally break out 2 years from now, but I know it is already starting. It's just a matter of time. I can feel it.

"We?" Sirius asked.

I look at Dumbledore waiting for him to explain and he nods at me before looking at the four boys.

"We have this group, the Order of the Phoenix, a group of people who passed the right age and requirement to fight alongside the people who will be facing the other side in the war that will be happening in the near future." He explained.

"War in near future already?!"

"Order of the what?!"

"There is a requirement?"

They all voice out simultaneously. I just roll my eyes at them and wait for Dumbledore to add more.

"Yes, the people who will be joining the Order should be in the right age and have some abilities that will help us in the war. Miss Raven is already in it just like some people who I trust the most that will help us fight in the war." That made the boys look at me.

"She's in it already? Since when? How?" James asked one at a time.

"She's not even at the right age!" Sirius butted in.

"Isn't a bit dangerous for her?" Remus asked.

"Is she going to die?" Peter asked that made us look at him and he immediately shut his mouth.

"She started in her third year in Hogwarts and yes, she isn't at the right age yet but she is special or has a different condition that is why she needed to be in the Order at a young age. It is dangerous but we are here to protect her and it's not like we are giving her a dangerous mission for now. She already agreed to all conditions that is why she is accepted." All of them ponder on that while Dumbledore drops a bomb on them.

"So, since you all already know about this. I will ask you, are you four willing to join? You don't have to join now but I am expecting you to be in this for the near war. Although, I understand if you will turn down the offer. I know that this is a dangerous matter. You all have the time to think about it, you don't need to hurry." All four of them look at each other, waiting for someone to say something.