Sounds of the Wind- SYNOPSIS UPDATED

Tags: Drama, Romance, School Life, Psychological, Sad Back Story, Slight mystery, Sci-Fi

Synopsis UPDATED: 

3011. Health issues around the world are very common and are all monitored by the Doctor's Global Health Organization or, DGHO. Pandemics would often break out, though human immunity has evolved to ease the fatality rate. Though no one has really questioned why healthcare isn't open to everyone, they all want to become doctors and change the family circumstances.

But as someone living far away from the capital city, I have seen through the harsh reality the difficult way. So instead of wasting my natural talents and becoming a doctor, I tried out other skills and ended up here in the poorest city at the poorest school.

Online Soulmates is an online-based charity and community service program that sprung up as a result of the pandemic. Across many schools, students were encouraged to volunteer by forming an online support group for people suffering from loneliness. It was a fairly secure program, with online chats being verified through recommendations, monitored users and the best security programs available. Something like this was a great opportunity for people to get to know each other and find joy in their lives amongst all the isolation. But I never thought that signing up for something like this could end up changing the way I viewed life.

But let me stop what you're thinking right there...

I'm not that clichéd like other main characters...

I know what you're expecting when I said that, but really I'm quite normal.

I was a normal university student who didn't have a girlfriend and wasn't interested in finding one. I wanted a stable career before I started a proper relationship. Or at least... I think that's the plan. Many things in life had me wondering if I'll ever get the job I wanted. Anything but being connected to the DGHO. After closing off a career path that I was pretty much set up for, it became a hassle to find something else. But then I thought, sometimes I should just let the ball roll naturally and let fate run its course.

But if only things were that easy.

We had naturally conflicting opinions about the world. But somehow, we still ended up together.