[MINI-SERIES!]

NEW MINI-SERIES! 

Synopsis: 

Inspired by the song, "Must Have Been the Wind" by Alec Benjamin. 

Online Soulmates is an online-based charity and community service program that sprung up as a result of the pandemic. Across many schools, students were encouraged to volunteer by forming an online support group for people suffering from loneliness. It was a fairly secure program, with online chats being verified through recommendations, monitored users and the best security programs available. Something like this was a great opportunity for people to get to know each other and find joy in their lives amongst all the isolation. But I never thought that signing up for something like this could end up changing the way I viewed life. 

But let me stop what you're thinking right there... 

I'm not that clichéd like other main characters... 

I know what you're expecting when I said that, but really I'm quite normal. 

I was a normal university student who didn't have a girlfriend and wasn't interested in finding one. I wanted a job before I started a proper relationship. Or at least... I think that's the plan. Many things in life had me wondering if I'll ever get the job I wanted. But then I thought, sometimes I should just let the ball roll naturally and let fate run it's course. 

But if only things were that easy. 

If I had to pick a word to describe my past view of life compared to now, I'd say I was naive. I thought my daily life was hard, but it was harder for her, much harder. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If things go as planned I'll be done this in two weeks. I think I'll be hitting maybe a 10k word count.