71|scott, stiles and riley

Start from the beginning

My brows furrowed as I looked over, seeing small stones hitting the glass. Closing my wardrobe, I walked over, lifting the window open. Stiles stood out on the front lawn, a small speaker sitting beside him.

When he saw me open the window, he let all of the pebbles drop back to the ground. "Hey, I know you said a boombox but, uh, I don't own one of those," he said, picking up the speaker.

I leaned on the window frame, smiling out at him. "Why were you throwing rocks at my window? I'm on the ground floor."

"Because that's what they do in the movies," he said. "And they were only pebbles, so the glass is fine."

"I never realised you were such a romantic, Stilinski," I chuckled, trying not to blush.

He approached the window, smirking as he placed the speaker on the ground. "Well, I'm just full of surprises," he stated, leaning into my room through the window.

"That was sarcasm," I whispered, moving forward until our lips were almost touching.

"I know that," he informed me. "I'm fluent, remember?"

"How could I forget?" I laughed, closing the gap between us.

His lips were soft and I could feel his smile as he kissed me. "Just as good as the boombox," I mumbled against his lips.

Suddenly, my door swung open. "Hey, Riley, did you want fruit with your- Stiles?" Charlotte stuttered. Her shock twisted into a smirk as she crossed her arms. "We weren't expecting to see you until dinner."

He quickly leaned down to pause the music, stumbling as he spoke. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I- uh, I should have called in advance. Sorry."

"I'm kidding, Stiles," Charlotte assured him. "You know you're always welcome here. Why don't you come in for breakfast."

"Yeah, sure," Stiles answered, lifting a leg and starting to climb through the window.

"The door, Stiles," Charlotte sighed.

The boy dropped his leg, nodding. "Right. Yeah. I'll use the front door."

Charlotte nodded, laughing to herself as exited the room. I kissed Stiles once more, leaning back inside my bedroom, "I guess I'll see you for breakfast."

♧♤♢♡

Sitting in our final class later that day, it all felt so surreal. And then the bell rang and it was over, just like that.

"No," Stiles complained from the seat beside me.

"To all the Seniors, I'll see you at graduation," our teacher grinned from the front of the classroom.

"No, no, no, no. That's it? What?"

"Last day ever," Scott grinned.

"I can't believe it," I sighed. "It honestly felt like we were never going to get here."

Stiles looked between us. "Well, it just feels so anti-climactic."

"Well, there's the whole graduation thing," Lydia reminded him.

Malia leaned over from her desk, "I've gotta go to summer school or I can't do the whole graduation thing."

"I'm just glad they can't give us homework anymore," Isaac shrugged.

Scott got up from his seat and gathered his books, his smile still wide. "Let's do it."

The rest of us all followed his lead, while Stiles remained in his chair.
"No. Come on, wait. . . guys?"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ▷ Stiles Stilinski²On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara