On the way on getting lost you met Jackson. "Didn't think you two would come here! Glad you ladies are here!"

"Yeah. Anyway Jackson do you know where-"

"Bruh tell us where is food?" Your friend used her signature glare and asked.

Jackson gulped and said. "The kitchen."

"Then where is it?"

"I'll show you there!"

He led you two to the kitchen where already people were there. There was food on the kitchen island and washed plates were placed.

You picked one up and your friend's phone buzzed. She unlocked it and said. "Those two crackheads are here! I told them we would come to the door."

"Oh good thing I didn't start eating yet."

You and your friend went through a swarm of drunk people to reach the door. When she opened it, two people were making out near the door and Taehyung was covering his brother's eyes as well as his.

"Taehyung!"

He peeped out of his hand and smiled. "Hi!" He dragged Jungkook inside then cringed. "Oh my god. I hate this place already."

"Uh where's the kitchen? I'm hungry."

"We'll lead you to it."

When you four entered the kitchen, Jungkook's stomach growled. He blushed. "Sorry. I'm hungry."

Taehyung shook his head. "You muscle pig. We just ate before coming here!"

"Shut up hyung."

You four stayed there and ate while talking to each other about nothing. When you all finished you realized that only half an hour had passed.

"Should we leave?" Your friend asked.

"Nah it'll be rude I guess?" You said hesitantly.

"___ can we go outside? I want to tell you something privately." Jungkook said to your friend which made you share shook glances with each other.

She nodded and he held her hand then both of them disappeared into the crowd. You glanced at Taehyung and he was all smiley mumbling something.

"Why are you smiling so much?"

"He's gonna confess to her!" He shrieked.

"What?!"

"Yes! I'll tell you his soulmate; it's her!" He whispered and started becoming smiley.

"No shit Sherlock. So do you wanna follow them?"

"Yes!"

"K."

You swam through a crowd of people trying not to touch anyone or let them touch you. You found their silhouettes turning to the deep dark corner of the backyard and you followed them.

"Hey wait for me!"

"Then keep up long legs!"

"It's not my fault I have long legs."

"It's not my fault to be short then."

"Whatever. My brother came here before, and he said that he'll confess to her in a tool shed. Which should be right... here!"

He pointed to a toolshed fully covered by trees. "Why would he-"

He covered your mouth with his palm and whispered. "Be quiet. And don't judge where my brother wants to confess! Also it seems weird that those two are soulmates."