Chapter 8: Hiccup and Astrid!

Astrid's POV

As the week went on, Hiccup and I got closer and closer and we ended up spending more time together, and in all honesty, it scared me. I had always hated Hiccup, but now I don't think I would have preferred anyone else's company. 

On Monday I walked to biology dreading the class. Before the party, and everything else that had happened, I had been challenging myself to beat Hiccup in bio, but it was exhausting. Now that Hiccup and I were actually being nice to each other, there was no need to be better than him. Suddenly, the door opened, and Hiccup walked in. He was wearing sweats, and you would have thought he'd just woken up, if you hadn't seen his wet hair.

He must have noticed someone watching him because he turned and smiled at me before taking his seat in the back of the class. After a couple minutes, Weselton walked in with the Phone Bucket, collected all of our phones and began his daily lecture. I pretended to listen, but suddenly he said words that made me want run out of the class.

"-You'll be paired off with each other, and you'll work on a project for the University Biology Fair." He said, and looked around the room, making potential partners already.

"Hmm....Aurora and Fawn, Ella and Phillip, Astrid and Hiccup, Eep and Johnny..." I turned around and looked at Hiccup who had a lopsided smile on his face. I quickly turned around to hide the blush on my face. Suddenly, I gasped.

I can't like him! He's Hiccup.

I got up and walked to the back of the class to sit next to Hiccup. 

"Okay, so what should we do for the project?" I asked. Hiccup smiled,

"I think we should make a real-life display of an animal, and then it should, like, be able to open, so that we can show the organs and stuff." He said. As weird as it sounded, it would be more that enough to win Weselton over, and I was sure that everyone else would be playing it safe, and doing posterboard diagrams. I looked at Hiccup and smiled.

"Well, let's do it then."

Hai!! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, and ignore any mistakes. Also, comments would be much appreciated. Bai!!

This chapter is dedicated to XxxPrincessAnnaxxX because she followed me. Thank you! ♣