Epilogue

*4 years later

Astrid's POV

"Hiccup, where are we going?" I asked impatiently as Hiccup turned the corner with a smile on his face.

"You'll see." He repeated for the hundredth time. I groaned and threw my head back on the headrest of the seat, but I couldn't keep myself from smiling as I did so.

Four years had passed, and a lot had changed. Hiccup and I were out of college, Punz was running a fashion empire, and Jack had finally gotten the guts to ask Elsa to be his girlfriend. I've been told that people change, but that couldn't be more the opposite for Hiccup. He was still the same peppy, fun, caring, adorable, lovable, and amazing boyfriend he had been four years ago. I'm pretty sure that my smile was so wide it was creepy at this point.

I lifted my head just enough to see Hiccup pulling up to the fairgrounds that we'd gone to way before Hiccup and I were boyfriend-girlfriend.

"Oh my Odin." I laughed as I got out of the car,

"Yup!" Hiccup replied with a giddy look on his face. He quickly took my hand and dragged me toward the fence of the fair. And, just like four years ago, we went on every ride, tried every food, and took a bunch of pictures in the newly added photobooth.

"Come on." Hiccup said, and took my hand,

"Where are we going?" I asked

"The Ferris Wheel." 

I smiled again, as we get on the Ferris Wheel, and it started going up. At first Hiccup looked outside the car away from me, but finally he turned around with a box in his hand.

"I couldn't think of a more romantic way to do this, I'm sorry. But Astrid, I want you to know that these past four years have been the best of my life, and I don't know what I would've done if we hadn't been roommates. Astrid Ella Hofferson, I'll love you until the universe no longer exists, and I want to make sure that I'm here next to you every day for the rest of your life, so, will you do me the amazing honor of marrying me?" He asked, and opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. 

"Yes," I agreed, in all but a whisper. Hiccup shakily slid the ring onto my finger, and kissed me. I don't want this moment to end. Ever.

Le End. Omiglob so it's been like a week, I'm sorry, but this book is officially done. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I had sooooo much fun writing this, and I hope you liked reading it. Bai!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, and ignore any mistakes!

This chapter is dedicated to StarryLiceralde because she followed me, and voted for this story, and left really entertaining comments on the chapters, so thank you!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥