Chapter 4: That's A First.

Hiccup's POV

I walked back to the dorm, and opened the door, only to find that Snotlout and Astrid had both piled onto Astrid's bed and were watching 21 Jump Street together. I bit my tongue because it was the only thing that kept me from regurgitating.

"What is he doing here?" Snotlout asked with disgust in his tone.

"A better quiestion would be what are you doing here?" I shot back

"Oh baby, I am so sorry that you have to share a dorm with that thing." He said, turning to Astrid. I growled and turned on Astrid.

"Tell. Him. To. Leave."

"Aww, the little nerd is talking!" Snotlout said.

"This coming from the guy that is, like, two feet shorter than me." I said. It was true though. While I was 6'1, Snotlout was 5'9, just the same height as Astrid.

"At least my name isn't Hiccup." He said and hopped off of Astrid's bed. "Catch you later babe."

"I don't care Snotlout!" I yelled after him, but he was already halfway out the door. Once he was gone, Astrid turned to me, her face red.

"You idiot!" She said, and walked up to me while she hit me all over my body. Honestly, it felt like someone was tickling me, and I fell to the ground laughing while Astrid crawled on top of me and kept hitting me.

"Stop.....laughing!" She said, although I could hear the smile in her voice as well. Once she had finished her little rain of "terror", I picked myself up, and picked up my backpack. "No seriously though, did you not read the rules?" She asked.

"I read them, you just didn't tell me that he would be here. Trust me when I say that I would have avoided this place at all costs." I said, and took out my laptop. Astrid stalked around my bed, before hitting me one last time and returning to her own bed.

"What do you even do on your laptop anyway? I see you on it all the time." She said, as if my being on the laptop hurt her in any way.

"Rapunzel's starting a fashion line, and I'm creating her website." I said

"Mmm." She hummed, and turned to her phone. Suddenly, my head snapped toward her, and I could feel the confused look stretching across my face.

"What's with the face?" She asked without looking up from her phone. Creepy.

"You're talking to me, and you aren't insulting me."

"You're a nerd." She said, and I groaned.

"I was about to say that you earned a cookie, but fine. We can be enemies if you want." I said, and "stalked" off to my bathroom. She was being nice to me! That's a first.

Hallo! Thank you for reading, and I hope the chapter was good even though it was kinda filler-ish. 

This chapter is dedicated to summertime_girl because she voted and commented on DWPA and DWPC, and she followed me! Thank you so much!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥