22 Who wants who

I was out of breath when I finally saw the lights from the hotel. I looked at Aizawa's phone for the time. It was half-past seven. Wow, we were pretty quick.

I sat on a rock that was at the edge of the forest and waited for Aizawa to appear. I looked at the time again and realized that Aizawa didn't have a password on his phone.

I hesitated a bit watching the lock screen of his cats, pondering if I should. But curiosity got the best of me and I opened the contacts app. I just wanted to know how he has saved my number.

'Peachy F/N'

Huh? Peachy? That's cute. I wonder why he named me that.

I couldn't think about it more because I heard shuffling in the bushes. I quickly turned off the phone and prepared for him to show up.

A familiar figure  appeared, panting with heavy breaths.

"Were you running?" I chuckled standing up from my position. Aizawa looked in my direction. He looked like an animal that spotted its prey. He quickly came to me and with his hands beside my head caged me on the tree behind me.

He was looking into my eyes with silence, only his breaths could be heard.

"Aiza-" I was interrupted by a pair of lips that crashed into mine. I was surprised at first but my lips quickly responded to his hungry kisses. His hands slid down to my sides, using them to push me harder onto the tree.

I pulled away to catch my breath and looked into his eyes. My face was red and I took deep breaths.

"You're such a tease and now you'll pay for that F/N." He growled. His hands moved up from my hips, now caressing the sides of my ribcage under my top.

"Don't you mean peachy F/N?" I smirked.

"Huh?" He was confused at first but then the realization hit him. "You went through my phone?" His drip tightened.

"Just the contacts." I defended myself. Suddenly he harshly pulled me towards his body. I looked up to see his face which was very intimidating.

"You really want to be punished, huh." He whispered, his hot lips brushing against my ear. A shiver ran down my spine at the sensation.

"Let's go to my room, we still have time until the others get here." I suggested. Aizawa looked towards the hotel then back at me. A smirk appeared on his face and his eyes lit up with lust.

He took my hand and pulled me after him. He walked really quickly. He must be really excited at the thought of what was about to happen. And to be honest I was excited too. Originally my plan was just to tease him to make him frustrated but now I didn't know who wanted who more.

Aizawa slammed open the hotel door and immediately let go of my hand.

"There you are! Finally, we can start the game!" A familiar loud voice greeted us from the stairs.

We stood in the hall, frozen. Our excitement slowly leaving our bodies. 'Shit' I heard Aizawa quietly grunt which made me chuckle. He must have been really looking forward to it.

I was looking forward to it too but at least this got me back on my plan to make Aizawa frustrated.

I adjusted my shirt to make sure it was proper and went to Yamada.

"Let's go then! We were so excited we ran here, right Aizawa?"

I turned to him with an innocent smile. He squinted his eyes obviously telling me 'you think you're funny, huh'. I shrugged him off and went upstairs to get the kids out of their rooms.

I found them in the boys' room playing truth or dare. Kaminari was standing in the corner on one foot watching the others. He must be carrying out his dare. I thought. I'm glad they're having fun.

I wanted to join them because I didn't get to play this game in school. No one ever invited me to play it with them. I usually spent nights on trips like these alone in the room looking at the ceiling, thinking what did I do wrong.

"Hope you guys have extra underwear because you're going to shit your pants from what we prepared for you!" I said excitedly. I was met with a crowd of confused faces.

"Come on, let's go. We don't have all night!" I hurried them out of the room.