Chapter 22: Enjoy While It's Last

John wakes up from his sleep. He felt a little weird because his back pain is almost completely gone. "Huh. Weird" said him and proceed to yawn vigorously . He stands up and does his morning stretches.

He exits the room and go to the kitchen. At the kitchen, he saw Elsa. But he realise something's different with Elsa. She does not wear her usual plain dress. It's a flower decorated dress with a little glittering on it. "Nice dress. Going somewhere?" ask John. "Oh. Morning honey! You slept for like two days. I guess the healing takes that much time" said Elsa . "Uh-huh. No wonder my back doesn't hurt anymore".

John realise something. "Wait, did you just call me honey? Where did that come from?" ask him confused. She gives him a confused look back. "I'm officially your girlfriend right now. You just said it last night" explain Elsa. "I did?!". "Yes! Don't tell me you forget about it? You know what, it's better i just show you". She then make a glass ice ball. In the ice ball, shows Elsa is massaging John. "Looks like i still have no chance against her". "Don't worry Elsa, i already accept you". Then the ice glass dissappear.

"See?". John just standing in disbelief. He whispers, "Damn you, ice power!". "What was that" ask Elsa. "Nothing2" said John. "Now, you're officially mine now" said her while walks towards him and hugs his neck.

"You smells nice .Are you wearing perfume? Not that you smell bad before. Hehehe" said John nervously. "Yep. All of that just for you~" said Elsa with a sexy voice. She then kisses him. He just accept the kiss willingly.

After they kiss, Elsa said, " Now, we're better get ready or else we'll be late". "Get ready for what?" ask John. "Today we're going out with Danny and Layla. We only got less than two weeks before the King's birthday. So we must enjoy it to the fullest. Okay honey?" said Elsa with a sweet smile. John just smile looking at her. "Okay, sweetheart ".

John got out of the shower. "Wear this one. I bought it for you. I know you like bears so i bought that shirt" said Elsa. John unfold the shirt. "Seriously? Teddy bear?" ask John. "What? I think you look cute on them" said Elsa. "What about you?" ask John. "I already bought mine. See?" said Elsa revealing the women's long sleeve shirt that has the same teddy bear pattern. John just chuckled seeing her cute behaviour.

They leave the house and head to the theme park. There, they meet Danny and Layla. "John! Ma man! I see you walking with your new girlfriend. Even the shirts are matched!" then he laugh loudly. "Oh shut up Dan. Hey Layla. Long time no see" said John and hugs her. "Me too, John".

"So? What are we waiting for? Let's blow this place up!!". "Yeah!" said them in unison. They go to every attractions and games at the theme park. They went to the Roller-Coaster, The Pendulum, Space Rocket and many more. They enter the Ghost-Mansion where John and Danny are so terrified that they hide behind their girlfriends like a little child.The ladies just laughing seeing their supposedly tough man scared seeing the ghosts.

John is being scolded by the workers in the arcade because he accidentally destroys the machines such as Punch-O-Meter, ArmwrestlingBot, Hammerswing-meter and Tug-Of-War without even knowing it. Danny in the other hand completely smoke every other contestants in the bowshooting on horse, rifle shooting and darts.

They felt tired and they stop at the Mr.Hay's ice cream shop. Mr. Hay greets them. He saw John and Elsa wearing a matching shirts, "Well3, John. Finally give in?".

"Yep. She blackmailed me so here i am" said John jokingly. Elsa just looks at him, laughing softly . "Well. I think that is something that should be celebrated. How about a Super-Mega-Banana-Boat ice cream for you guys? John's eyes sparkled hearing that and he aggressively nods his head. Elsa just laugh looking at her boyfriend's reaction. She knows he will go crazy when it comes to food.

They sit down at the table. They all eating their ice cream. "I have a lot of fun today, thanks to you guys. I wish we could stay like this forever" said Danny.

"Yep. Totally agree with you!" said John with his mouth full of ice cream. "Ewww. Dude, swallow your food first before you talk. You're spraying all over the table" said Danny. "Oops, sorry. My bad". Elsa takes out her handkerchief and wipes the ice-cream on John's lips and cheeks.

"I hope that it's going to be alright. You could stay with us at our old house if we being chased out. The door are always open for you guys" said Elsa. "If, we're still alive" said Danny.

"Nahhh. That won't happen. I'll make sure he pay the price for what he did. Either he die or i die first. You want to finish that?" ask John pointing to Danny's ice cream. They all laugh after John said that.

After they say goodbye to each other, they go back to their house.