Chapter 5: First Impressions

"Anna, slow down!", "what are you so afraid of?!", "Magic makes people feel too powerful, too entitled. It makes them think they can defy the will of a king". The bear standing tall in front if Elsa ready to unleash the ferocious roar. Elsa close her eyes and the bear roars "meow?". Elsa confused and the bear keeps meowing. "what the?"

She opens her eyes widely and immediately sit ups gasping for air. Sweats are all over her body. After she relaxed a little bit she said slowly, "What a weird dream".She tried to touch her head but she can't because of her dislocated shoulder. Her soulder is being wrapped around nicely also her ankle too.

But then she hears the meow again forcing her to tilt her head to the right and saw a big, fluffy, grey Norwegian Forest Cat.
It's has a collar on it's neck written 'Arthur' .

"Arthur huh?", she said. She tries to pet him but Arthur hiss at her. "Feisty ain't ya?", she said and chuckled. After a few tries, Arthur finally accept her pets and sits on her lap. Purring as she scratches and pets him. "Good boy". She said.

"I see Arthur doesn't scratch your face or bite your hands off. That's a first". Elsa startled a little hearing the sudden voice. She looked at the door finding herself a big man leaning against the wall at the door. His head almost touch the top of the door and his shoulder almost as wide as the entrance door.

 His head almost touch the top of the door and his shoulder almost as wide as the entrance door

This is how the man looks like. Except the hair and the beard is black. Minus the tattoo and has many claw marks all over his body. But when he meets Elsa the first time, he wore a shirt.

That moment, Elsa feels something that she never felt before. Her heart race is pumping like crazy, she felt a heat coming up to her face. Elsa is so captivated by the mans looks that she stares at him continously making the man snaps his finger multiple times and call her, "Hey! you okay? Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" ask him curiously.

She finally realised she stares at him too much and snap out of herself.What is this? Why does my heart beating like crazy? Am i in L-O-V-E? No! No way! I don't even know this man! What if he is a bad guy just like Hans? No, i must be careful around this guy.
Looks can be deceiving. On the second thought, he looks scary. "No- nothing". She answers sternly.

The man chuckled a little. "Ahh almost forgot". He gets out of the room and and come back later with a tray of food. He brought porridge, chicken, salad and a glass of water.Elsa just staring at him as he come closer to avoid anything bad he tries to do to her even though she couldn't do much at the moment. He put it on the side of the bed that has a small table. "You can stop staring at me now." Says the man after putting the tray without even looking at her

"Who are you?", she finally ask. "And where is this place?", she added.

This is Arthur

This is Arthur