Chapter 1

"I hope you come by some time Elsa. Now that you're the fifth spirit of the forest you probably forget all of us", said Anna jokingly. Elsa chuckled and said "Of course i will. Why would kd i ever forget about all of you, especially YOU, Anna. You're my sister. Nothing can break our bond, i promise". Anna shed a tears and hug her big sister knowing that they don't live in the same castle anymore makes her even more sad. Elsa answer her hug.

After the sisters release their hugs, Kristoff said, "well there is one more thing" and he kneel in front of Anna and said, "Anna, you are the most extraordinary person i have ever known. I love you with all i am". Then he puts out the ring and said, " Will you marry me?". Anna in the verge of bursting out tears said yes excitingly and hugs him tightly. Kristoff peeks at Elsa and she nods meaning that she give her blessing to Anna and Kristoff.

After the sweet proposal events. They all ready to go home. Anna gives Elsa one last hug before their departure. Anna ride on Sven with both Kristoff and Olaf. Then they starts their journey. Anna looking back at her standing sister's figure getting ng further and further away untill she is unseen beyond the forest.

Elsa just standing there with half smile knowing that it hurts to let go of her sister. But she knew that it is for the best. She still staring at the horizon after her sister vanished out of her sight.

Then Honeymaren come to Elsa and said to her, "Elsa don't worry. She will be fine. She'll be a great Queen for Arendelle". Then Elsa said, " I know. It's just, i don't know. We don't spend more time with each other as kids. And now we have to say goodbye after we being together just fine". Honeymaren then said, " It's okay Elsa. I understand that. Enough. Lets get inside. You'll get cold". Elsa chuckled a little and said " Cold never bothers me anyway". They both laugh and get inside the forest.