Chapter 17: Barging In

"Wow. You are a shameless woman, you know that?" said Elsa while crossing her arm. The woman stop and look at her.

"Oh my~ What do we have here? A white haired girl with teribble taste in fashion? I don't even know Mr John Lewis the Barbarian have a girlfriend like you"."Well technically we are n-" then Elsa cuts him

"Technically yes! I'm his girlfriend. And you better get your filthy hands off him or i will make sure your hands would never touch any man in your life again" said Elsa sternly.

She release her hands of John and laughing quietly. "Oh how cute. What can a frail girl like you do to me?" said her. "How about you come closer to find out" said Elsa seriously.

     They both stare at each other intensely. Suddenly, ball room is starting to get cold and the floor is starting to turn into an ice floor. Everybody get cold and start shivering. John said to himself, oh shit!. He said to Elsa," Elsa. Calm down. You're gonna freeze everyone in here and that's not a good impression to the King and Queen". "Quite John. I don't care as long as i can freeze this filthy woman, that's all that matters" said Elsa coldly.

"Im sorry, my name is Suzanne Anne Deane and you might wanna remember that next time, Elsa from Ariendelle". John looked at Alex the King and making 'I apologise' hand gesture to him. John had no other alternative and forcefully carries her 'rice stack' style and said "im truly sorry everyone for this chaos! " loudly and continues to carry her until they both out of the hall. Elsa just glaring at the woman with murder eyes until she completely out of her sight.

"Hmmm~this is going to be interesting from now on" said the woman.

      At home, John puts her on the couch. "Elsa. Explain to me what was that just now. Its only one day here and we almost get into trouble. Do you want us to get kicked out from here?" ask him. Elsa just stays quite while crossing her arm. "Hellooo... Am i talking to myself? I said what happen Elsa? I never seen you so angry like this before. So why did you get so mad at the hall back then?".

"Isn't it obvious? She gets all touchy-feely with you. She even tried to kiss you, the man that she just met. And as for you John, don't you ever dare to do that again in front of me. Do you understand?". "But but, im not even-", "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, JOHN?!" she ask very seriously.

John sigh, "Okay2. I understand. Just please dont get mad anymore. I don't want to get frostbite when i wake up tomorrow" he answered. "Good. I apologise for my behaviour back then and i promise to control my emotion wisely. Now let's go to sleep shall we? Im tired". Then they both go to sleep.

     The next morning. John and Elsa both are having breakfast. "Elsa, pour me some more coffee please?" ask John. "Sure" Elsa answer. While pouring the hot coffee, the front door bell rings."I'll get it" offers Elsa. "Who could that be? Its still too early in the morning" ask John. "I don't know. Maybe Danny". Elsa walks towards the front door and opens the door. She is so surprised that the person who is in front of her is Suzanne.

      "Well hello there, Elsa. I thought John live here alone. Not expecting you to be here" said Suzanne. "What,do you want, Suzanne Anne Deanne?" ask her angrily. "Well, i happens to make some cookies and i thought maybe John and i could eat it together" answered her. "What exactly do you want with him? What evil things you planned to do to him?" ask Elsa. "It's none of your business". "Well it is my business if its involving him!" stated Elsa.

"Hey, Elsa. What took you so long? Who is th-?". "Johhnnnn~ Let's have breakfast together. Look, i brought cookies with me!" said Suzanne while just pass through Elsa like she's not even there. Elsa just gritted her teeth with anger. "Wow. Cookies? That's nice of you. Are sure you want to join us for breakfast?". "Of course. That's why im here".

     At the table. John is eating the cookies deliciously. Elsa is glaring non-stop at Suzanne that watching John eating her cookies. "This cookies are delicious. Did you make it yourself?" ask him. "Of course i made it myself. It's for you". Elsa's blood is boiling hearing that 'sweet' talk. "And thank you for that". "You're welcome" said Suzanne smiling while staring at him.

Elsa notice that there's chocolate at Johns lips and cheek. "John, come here. There's chocolate on your face". John move his face closer to Elsa's. Elsa licks her finger and wipes the chocolates off his face. "Thank you Elsa" said John with a smile. Elsa answers him with a sweet smile back. This time, it's Suzanne's turn to get jealous.

     After they finish breakfast, Suzanne wants to go home. "Thanks again for the cookies, Suzanne. It's delicious". "No problem. If you want, i can bake it more for you. Not just cookies" said Suzanne. "Really?!". Elsa elbows him. "Oww. I mean, it's okay. No thank you" John said.

Suzanne walks toward John. Then she grabs his collar and kiss him. Elsa's jaw dropped and John is surprised by the sudden kiss. "I'll see you again, John" then she ride her horse and goes home. "That's it! Next time i see her, im gonna turn her into ugly snowman!" said Elsa angrily. John still stunted by the kiss. In Suzanne heart, That's payback for earlier. Serve you right bitch!