Chapter 23

~Time skip to four/five? weeks later- bc why nOt~

(So many time skips </3 I apologize- anyways enjoy)

"Poe! You're going to the fair with me" Ranpo declares, running up to the taller boy and hugging one of his arms- tugging on it slightly.

"Oh- I-I am?" Poe asks, stuttering nervously as he hadn't expected Ranpo. He should be used to Ranpo doing this by now, but he wasn't.

"Yup! I'll walk home with you and then Yosano will give us a ride to the fair" Ranpo says, letting go of Poes arm as they walk to the lunch room together.

"I don't have a choice do I?" Poe says, a bit bitter and nervous. He didn't like public that much. Much less some of the fair rides heights.

"No, you don't" Ranpo says, shrugging.

~later that night, at Poes house~

The two teens were dressed and ready to go to the fair- Ranpo had packed clothes in his bag for this.

"Poe, close your eyes" Ranpo says, grinning as he stood infront of Poe.

"...what- why?" Poe asks, nervously as he backed away from Ranpo.

"Awe come on Poe! Just do it" Ranpo says, poking his cheek.

Poe sighs before closing his eyes, trying his best to trust his friend.

Ranpo grinned in triumph as he reached in his pocket and pulled out some cute black hair pins.

He pushes back Poes bangs, causing him to get flustered as he tried not to open his eyes.

"Ranpo- what are you doing?" The teen whispers out- his eyes fluttering open slightly

Ranpo clips the hair clips in- keeping Poes hair from falling into his face.

Poe opens his eyes fully and glances at the phone- which Ranpo was shoving in his face to show Poe what exactly he did

"I'm not going out in public like this Ranpo-"

Ranpo pouts with a frown, looking to Poes eyes as he crosses his arms making Poe sigh in defeat as his shoulders slump.

"Fine..."

Wow Poe had a hard time saying no to Ranpo