Chapter 14

~time skip to about 3 weeks later~

Ranpo and Poe have grown even more closer now. Although Poe wouldn't admit to anyone that they were now friends.

Because they weren't friends.

Nope...not at all.

Currently it was lunch period and the two boys weren't around each other.

Poe sat at a table with his friend Lucy. And Ranpo sat at a table with all his friends.

"I'm having a party tomorrow" Yosano says to her friends.

Of course she was going to invite other people, and allow them to invite more. But she was just telling her friends first.

"Ohhh fun! You can count me in, do you need any help in setting up or preparation?" Kenji asks happily, wanting to help his friend.

"That would be nice" Yosano replies with a grateful smile.

"Will there be sweets?" Ranpo asks, looking over to Yosano.

Yosano rolls her eyes, she knew he wouldn't come without any.

What sort of party would it be without any sweet snacks? Of course she always had sweets at her party's. And yet he still asked.

"Yes Ranpo, there will be sweets"

Ranpo hums and nods his in satisfaction, meaning he would go then.

A party tomorrow huh? Maybe Poe would want to go

~later, the same day~

Poe and Ranpo were over at Poes house (wow big surprise) and they'd been working on the assignment sense after school.

It was now 7pm- the four hours seemed to fly by quickly.

Ranpo declared a break, and despite Poe wanting to work on it more- he was rather tired and he complied.

"Say Poe? Yosano is having a party tomorrow night. You should come!" Ranpo says excitedly.

"A party?" Poe asks, worriedly. He wasn't one for parties. He didn't like huge crowds.

"Mhm! it will be fun and I'll be there!" Ranpo says.

Poe looks down at Ranpo before he sighs in defeat.

"Fine...I'll go"

(I was going to add another chapter before this one bc of the time skip but I didn't know what to add so yeah, sorry)