Family

*y/ns POV*

I wake up on a  bed in medbay. I am back at the compound. How did I even get here? The last thing I remeber was the airport. I start to sit up and I see Nat walk in.

"you're awake!"

"no shit sherlock, what happened"

" I'm gonna ignore the attitude because you are in pain"

"please just tell me"

"okay so when we were in Germany you got hit."

"How long have I been out for "

"3 days"

"how did it happen"

"Well Wanda was trying to hit your dad with cars and one fell on top of you"

"it was Wanda?"

"yeah but she didn't mean it"

"I mean is she okay, where is everyone"

"Well we don't know. Steve and his team left on the helicopter and have been untraceable since. We have no idea where they are"

"so Wanda just left me?"

"I saw her and she looked pretty torn up about it. The boys had to almost drag her onto the helicopter"

She left me. The one person I felt safe with not only hurt me but left me there. How could she do this to me?. I never thought she would even be capable of making me hate her but I guess I was wrong. I hate her. I hate how she made me fall in love with her. How she made me let down my walls. How she made me be vulnerable with her. Most of all I hate how I still love her. In some twisted way I still love her. That needs to change.

"you're awake?!" my dad states

"I am. And I couldn't ask for any better people to be with right now. I love you guys. Even though all this shit with the team has happened. I am relieved to be here with you"

"being in a coma makes y/n go soft" Nat jokes.

"listen kid I'm sorry about Wanda, I'm sure this is eating her up" my dad states

"honestly I just wanna forget all that. This really hurt me. Both physically and emotionally. Wanda came into my life as quickly as she left it. She left me."

"we will get through this stark" Nat says.

"together" my dad says.

We all share a hug on the bed and I feel a sense of comfort. After everything that has happened I can always count on family. Wanda was always part of my family. But not anymore since she chose to just walk away.

THE END

AUTHOR HERE!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET!! JUST THIS BOOK IS. I WILL CONTINUE THE STORY ON ANOTHER BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY NAME IDEAS FOR IT OKS COMMMENT.
DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR THE ENDING LOL, READ THE NEXT STORY TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

BYE BESTIES FOR NOW XX