Just Having A Little Fun

*y/ns POV*

I finished getting ready and now I am making my way to my dad's lab. I stand outside the door for a few minutes.

KNOCK KNOCK

"come in" my dad says.

"you wanted to talk with me?" I say

"yeah honey, I wanted to talk about hydra"

"about how I'm their creation?" I said sadly

"you are not hydra. You are far from it. Listen y/n, they took you when you were younger and experimented on you. That's why you have powers. I looked for months and months till I found you, trust me. I was loosing my mind without you. When I found you, you had powers and were nothing like your old self. It hurt to see my baby girl broken. So I made a machine to wipe your memory. I didn't want hydra in your head anymore. "

" so you told me I was born with powers "

" yes, and I didn't want you finding out about this. At least not by being captured. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner honey. Can you forgive me? "

" of course I forgive you dad. But what if I am hydra. What if they planted something in me? Am I destined to be evil like them? "

" not at all. You are a great person. And you are apart of a great team who love you so much. You have a big heart. No way you are evil you understand? " he said sternly

" I understand. Thanks dad. I love you"

"I love you too kid"

We share a long hug and I go to leave the lab

"so you and Wanda huh?"

"nope no no nope. I am not talking about that with you byeeeee"

I hear his laughter as I exit the room. I hope he is right. About hydra. And about me.

I walk into the lounge and I see Wanda, Peter Bruce and Nat watching a movie.

"what's the movie?" I ask

"finding nemo" Peter states not removing his eyes from the direction of the TV.

I look at Wanda and she pats the sit beside her for me to sit on. I sat beside her and she gave me some of her blanket.

As the movie went on I decided to have a little fun with Wanda. I put my hand underneath the blanket and I place my hand on her thigh

"what are you doing" she asks with a surprised face

"just having a little fun princess" I say with a smile. I move my hand underneath her sweatpants and place my hand over her panties.

"they might see us" she states

"if you want me to stop just tell me to stop" I got no response so I moved my hand underneath her underwear and started rubbing her clit slowly.

I look at Wanda and she is biting her lip trying to look normal. I then pick up the pace and her breathing starts to hitch. Her face is going red and I can tell she is sweating. I then insert my fingers inside her wet pussy and thrust into her. I can see she is ready to release so I kiss her to muffle her moans as she cums on my fingers. She pulls away from the kiss trying to catch her breath with no one noticing. I pull out my fingers and place them in my mouth without breaking eye contact with Wanda.

"thank you princess" I say and kiss her cheek

"that was - that was great oh my god" she spits out

"let's watch the movie now princess" and she nods in agreement.