Small World

*nobodys POV*

The next day Tony found out about Steve leaving with a few of the others . Y/n acted clueless and insisted she didn't know. Over the next few days those on Tony's side spent their time trying to track down Steve.

Nat:"I've got something"

Tony:"what"

Nat :" tomorrow at 2:30 they will be at a German airport. They are trying to get in contact with someone."

Tony:"alright guys start packing. We are going to Germany."

The team which consisted of y/n, Tony, Nat, rhodey, Peter and tchalla all left to go get ready. Nat stopped y/n in the hall.

Nat:"I know this is hard"

Y/n:"it's the worst being without her. And now we have to fight against her. I won't do it Nat. I can't"

Nat:"I can't face Steve either at the moment. Let's just steer clear of them and work our way through the rest of his team"

Y/n:"good idea. Let's go get ready. See you on the jet romannoff"

The girls go to their rooms and pack. Soon enough everyone is on the jet and on the way to Germany.

*wandas POV*

Over the past few days we have made our way to Germany. We need to go to an airport to get in contact with someone. Its been really hard without y/n. I can't sleep,i barely eat and its hard to even smile genuinely. The boys are trying their hardest to cheer me up and I am grateful for it but I miss y/n.

Steve:"you all know the plan?"

Everyone:"yes cap"

Wanda:"is anyone else gonna be there?"

Steve:"nope just us" 

A few hours later
Now 2:30 in Germany

*nobodys POV*

An alarm goes off in the airport and everyone starts to evacuate.

Wanda:"what is that about?"

Bucky:"Tony"

Steve:"he is here"

Steve ls team make their way out on the runway where they are met with Tony's team.

Tony :"wow it really is crazy how you meet people at the airport huh y/n"

Y/n:" small world I guess" they were teasing them.

Steve:"Tony you don't have to do this"

Tony:"oh but I do"

Nat :"you sure you wanna fight your way through this one Steve?"

Steve and nat share a look. Steve then beckons his team to start running and Tony does the same. All the avengers run towards each other and the fight begins.

Y/n is met with bucky who lunges towards her and jabs her in the stomach. She grabs his metal arm and twists it behind his back. She then picks him up with her powers throwing him to the side. She goes to run but bumps into Wanda.

Y/n:"baby you okay?"

Wanda :"I'm perfect. Just happy to see you"

Y/n:"I would prefer to see you when we aren't in war with each other but I'll take what I can get" she jokes.

Wanda:"I don't want you to get hurt*

Y/n:" don't worry about me ill be fine. I'm not gonna touch you, I am just her for Steve. Stay clear from the team. If they do anything I'll kill them myself. " she let's out a weak chuckle.

Wanda:" I love you"

Y/n:"I love you too good luck"

They leave one another and begin fighting again. Tony is taking care of things in the air by shooting those below.

Nat and Clint are face to face and begin fighting. With neither of them having powers it's hand to hand combat.

Nat:"we are still friends right?"

Clint :"depends on how hard you hit me" he jokes.

They remain fighting and Wanda moves in front of Tony. She begins using her energy and throwing balls of it at him. Behind Tony there was a carpark and Wanda began levitating cars out of there and projecting them onto Tony. Tony was dodging each one of them. Wanda lost focus for a second looking for y/n. When she regained her focus she saw that one of the cars she was moving fell on y/n. All of Tony's team surrounded her.

Wanda:"y/n!! No no no no"

Wanda falls to her knees. Bucky comes over and picks her up.

Bucky:"we need to go. NOW"

Wanda :"but y/n I can't leave her"

Sam joins the two

Sam:"cap says we need to meet him on the chopper now"

Wanda:"but y/n"

Bucky :"listen Wanda. Y/n will be fine. Look at who is with her. She will recover and be okay. But us. If we go back there we are gonna be arrested. We will be put in jail for God knows how long. We need to go now Wanda."

Wanda nods in agreement while still crying. They all go onto the chopper and meet cap.

Steve:" its okay Wanda. She will be okay. "

Wanda :" you better be right. Oh she will never forgive me"