Sitcom

*Wandas POV *

This bed is so uncomfortable. How did I lay here unconscious for 3 weeks. I have been tossing and turning all night. I look at the clock. It's 3 am. No where near morning time yet. I decide to get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. When I am in the kitchen  I am greeted with a familiar face.

"Wanda what are you doing up?"

"nobodys POV*

Y/n:" are you alright Wanda? "

Wanda:" I'm fine I just couldn't sleep, why are you up?"

Y/n:" I couldn't sleep either, the lightening keeps me awake ". Y/n gestured to the storm outside that Wanda didn't even notice.

Wanda:" you are scared of lightning?".

Wanda begins to smirk and y/ns face begins to grow red.

Y/n:" wha... No I'm not, it's just really loud and annoying "

Wanda:" oh I see.... Hehehe"

Y/n:" tut whatever. I'm just gonna go watch some sitcoms to get me sleepy. Wanna join me?."

Wanda:"what do you mean by a sitcom?".

Y/n:"you have got to be kidding me. You don't know what a sitcom is?!"

Wanda :"uhhhh should I?"

Y/n plops herself onto the couch in the sitting room. She points to the seat beside her.

Y/n :"sit"

Wanda :" but-"

Y/n:"I said sit Wandaaaaa"

Wanda :"fine"

Wanda takes a seat beside y/n. Y /n starts to tell Wanda all about sitcoms and why they are her favourite.

*Wandas POV*

Wow y/n is really passionate about these sitcoms. Her face just lights up when she is talking about her favourites. Weirdly enough this made me feel closer to her.

"so ya that's why they are my favourite shows. I am not boring you am I?" y/n cautiosly asks.

"not at all y/n, put one on I wanna watch with you" I reply

"yes maaaam" she says

*nobodys POV*

Two girls get comfortable on the couch but as they watch more episodes they seem to move closer each time. Wanda saw y/n get a bit chilly so she used her powers to bring over a blanket. She handed it to y/n. "come closer" y/n said. "why?". "so we can share the blanket, duh" y/n replied.

Wanda scooted closer to y/n and in one swift move y/n practically pulled Wanda on top of her to get the blanket to fit over them.

"is this alright?" y/n asked. "it's perfect" Wanda said whilst smiling. Y/n returned the smile and the two continued watching sitcoms together until they fell asleep in each others arms,peacefully.

I know this is short but I have a lot of school work at the moment. I wrote this chapter because I wanted a cute moment between the reader and Wanda.