Badass

*nobodys POV *

After a few hours of cuddling, kissing and watching more sitcoms the girls decide to get out of bed.

Y/n:" hey Wanda, do you maybe wanna have dinner with me tomorrow , and we can go for a walk and maybe come back and watch a movie?"

Wanda:" are you asking me out in a date stark?"

Y/n:"I guess I am maximoff "

Wanda:" I don't know if i can. I might be busy, I mean do I even want to go?" she jokes

Y/n:"oh well I can go ask Carol if she-" she stops mid sentence as Wanda send a pillow at her face with her powers.

Y/n:"so is that a yes??" she smirks.

Wanda:"of coarse it's a yes" she smiled back biting her lip.

Y/n:" so what are we gonna tell people. I don't wanna push you Wanda but what if someone asks us what we are. I mean what are we?"

Wanda :" Well you like me and I think you are okay" she giggles a bit earning a playful eye roll from y/n. "To be honest I don't know what this is, I do know that I wanna find out. And when people ask us we will deal with it then I guess."

Y/n:"together"

Wanda:"together"

The girls share a quick kiss and leave their room to go to the kitchen for dinner with the rest of the team. As they walk in to the kitchen most of the team is sat at the table waiting for the food Nat is cooking.

Y/n:" you're not gonna poison us are you romanoff?"

Nat:" if I wanted you dead stark I would do it with my own hands. I wouldn't worry about this food" she laughs.

Y/n and Wanda sit beside one another and everyone begins to eat.

Tony:" Wanda remember bucky who was at the party?"

Wanda:"uhh yeah. Why?"

Tony:"he thought you were hot and wanted me to ask you if you would be interested."

Wanda:"oh I don't think- "

Peter:"Wanda and bucky sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G." he sings and everyone laughs.

Y/n:" Well Wanda, are you interested...." she teased and winked at the blushing woman beside her.

Wanda:" can we drop this please?" she pleads.

Nat :" alright guys let's leave her alone " she says still laughing.

Tony :" okay but think about it Wanda. He is a good guy and not too bad on the eyes"

Bruce:"are you sure you don't like him Tony?" he teases.

Y/n:"yeah Wanda think about it. Unless there is someone else...." she joked

Wanda chokes on the drink she was drinking and everyone starts crying laughing.

Wanda:" I will kill all of you if you don't drop it" she begins to tilt her head and everyone immediately stops laughing. "That's what I thought"

Y/n in her head she is so badass. Wanda whispers into y/ns ear. "I guess I am badass huh?". Y/ns mouth drops at the realization that Wanda can read minds. "you can-". "uh huh". Wanda returns to eating her food with a smirk leaving y/n shocked and bit flustered.

Thor:" are you alright y/n?"

Wanda:"yeah you good?" she looks at you with mischievous eyes.

Y/n:"all good here"