Criminal

*nobody's POV*

After the movie the team was interrupted by an announcement

Jarvis:"Tony calls everyone to the meeting room immediately. It's urgent"

The team share a confused look and head to the meeting room. They all take a seat and look at Tony.

Tony :"I have called you all here because I have an important message"

Nat:"well what is it"

Tony:"I was talking with the government and they don't want us to be a private organisation anymore"

Peter:"what does this mean"

Steve:"it means they have control over us kid"

Sam:"hell no Tony"

Tony:" we don't really have a choice you guys"

Bucky:"what do you mean of coarse we have a choice"

Steve:"but you have already made yours haven't you Tony?" he says disappointed

Tony:"they have a good point guys. The destruction we leave behind.... Its too much"

Sam:"yeah but what about all the lives we saved. All the disasters we stopped. This is their thank you?? To shut us down"

Steve:"Sam is right. The avengers aren't gonna take orders from the government"

Tony:"you guys should think more before signing"

Bucky :"easy decision. We are not signing"

Nat:"if you don't do this they will take control themselves. We should do this"

Tony:"wait did Nat just agree with me?"

Nat :"not the time Tony"

Tony :"they don't trust us. The are weary of those with powers."

Wanda:"people like me..."

Y/n :" Wanda you're not dangerous. I have powers too"

Wanda :"yeah but you haven't caused problems. I made a mess in sokovia. In lagos. I'm a monster. They will lock me up"

Steve:"Wanda that's not gonna happen"

Sam:"we won't let them touch you trust me"

Tony:"you guys do this and you're criminals. Wanda could get in serious trouble. She isn't from here and poses a serious threat. Her powers are unpredictable and- "

Steve:"SHES JUST A KID TONY" Steve shouts

Tony:"I know Steve. I just don't wanna put her in harms way."

Steve:"y/n what do you think about this"

Y/n:"I - I don't know guys. I think my dad could be right. We should just surrender now and sign the accords before they force us to"

Wanda:"y/n are you serious. They would lock me up."

Y/n:"you know I would never let that happen. No one's gonna touch you"

Steve exits the room and the rest of the team disperse also. Y/n and Wanda head to wandas room.

Y/n:"you know I love you right?"

Wanda:"of course my love I just-"

Y/n:"I just want the best for you and you being a criminal isn't that"

Wanda:"I know baby I just would feel more safe not being under control of the government. These accords make me lose either way."

Y/n:"we will figure this out"

The door busts open. It's clint

Wanda:"Clint?!"

Clint:"Wanda. Steve needs our help right now."

Y/n:"what? Everything was just fine in the meeting room"

Clint :"things changed and we are leaving. These accords have split the team. Y/n you've chosen your side. Wanda? We need you"

Wanda:"oh I don't know Clint"

Clint :" we have your back Wanda. Make the right choice and join me"

Wanda:"y/n I don't wanna leave you"

Y/n:"but you have to"

The girls and Clint hear Tony making his way down the hall looking for y/n.

Clint:"Wanda we need to hurry"

Y/n uses her powers to barricade the door and opens the window

Y/n:" this is the part where you leave and I don't say anything"

Clint:"thanks y/n"

Y/n:"don't thank me just take care of my girl please"

Clint:"you can count on me"

Clint leaps out of the window

Wanda:"y/n"

Y/n:"go it's okay baby. I love you"

Wanda:"I love you so much"

Wanda goes out the window and y/n stops using her powers to let Tony in.

Tony :"why was the door jammed"

Y/n:" I don't know I'll fix it tomorrow"

Tony:"where is Wanda"

Y/n:"I don't know I think she is with Steve"

Tony :"listen kid I know this is hard. We are in this together alright?"

Y/n:"yeah I know dad. I love you"

Tony:"right back at ya kid sleep tight" he kisses her on the head and leaves the room. Leaving y/n alone with her thoughts for the night. Is she doing the right thing?