Broken

*nobodys POV*

As the rest of the team make their way out of the dining room, Wanda and   y/n are left alone. Both of the girls gather up all the dishes from the table and make their way over to the counter. Since there was a small sink, it forced the girls to leave almost no space between than while scrubbing up. With the constant hitting off one another the dirks were getting more annoyed by the second.

Y/n picks up a glass and starts to clean with a sponge.

"you need to use the rag for that" Wanda ordered

"the sponge is fine" y/n challenged.

"is this a normal thing or do you just never listen to what I'm telling you to do??" Wanda questioned

"I follow orders from those I respect" y/n hissed at her.

Wanda who was offended at what y/n had said quickly said "just give it to me". Y/n fought back and soon enough the girls were fighting over the glass.

"I said give it to me"

"you are so fucking stubborn Wanda"

"you can't even wash a glass y/n how are you supposed to be an avenger if you are that useless" Wanda spat out and immediately regretted it when she saw the look on y/ns face. 

Y/n let go of the glass but since Wanda's grip loosened the glass fell to the floor, leaving it broken.

Y/n quickly made her way out of the room and bumped into Nat.

Nat: "where are you in a rush to stark"

Y/n : "it's nothing"  and ran away to her room

Wanda called after her "wait y/n I -"
"what the hell happened here??" Nat asked. "we were arguing and I" "went too far???" Nat finished. "I always go too far".....

HI AUTHOR HERE!! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR COMMENTS PLEASE COMMENT I WANNA HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK! THANKS FOR READING