Hate Is A Very Strong Word

*nobodys POV*

The rest of the avengers carry on fighting and defeat the hydra guards with ease. Y/n guards the door with Steve for Nat as she is retrieving data inside the room. She is taking really long so y/n goes into the room

Y/n : "what's taking so long Nat"

Nat : "don't rush me stark"

Y/n : "I'm not rushing you I just wanna get outta here"

Nat : "how about this, when you learn how to hack an entire organisations database and retrieve information without leaving a trail in like 5 mins then you can do it yeah?"

Y/n rolls her eyes and starts to walk back to the door. "do you hear that?  y/n asks." no? " Nat says." it's like a ticking sou-" BOOM. There was a big explosion. Y/n and nat got launched across the room. Y/n got up quickly to check on Nat. She picked her up and made her way back to the jet.

The girls were met by most of the team. Everyone looked rough. We were all affected by this bomb. I place Nat down next to Bruce so he could look after her. As everybody calmed down y/n looked around the jet and noticed someone was missing. "hey guys where is Wanda?" y/n asked. Everyone looked around. When there was no sight of her the team were starting to get worried.

Steve:"well who was on her team?"

Clint and bruce: "the two of us"

Tony : " well what happened"

Clint : "I always had her in my view but when the explosion happened I lost her. This isy fault you guys"

Thor :"don't say that, we will find her"

Peter: "well what are we waiting for? Let's start looking"

The team make there way back to the demolished hydra base. Nat and Bruce stayed behind. Y/n is walking with Peter.

Peter : "I guess you are kinda happy about this situation huh?"

Y/n : "what? Why would you say that?"

Peter: " you hate Wanda"

Y/n:" I don't hate wan-. Well I guess I don't 'love' her but I don't hate her. Hate is a very strong word. She can just be a bitch sometimes"

Peter : " a stone cold bitch. One time she thought I was chewing too loud and shoved my food in my face". Y/n and Peter both start laughing.

Y/n :" I hope we find her"

Peter:"we will y/n, don't worry"