Alone

*Wandas POV*

My head hurts. My arms hurt. My legs hurt. I feel like I can't move without crying in pain. I am in a pitch black room. I am sitting on a chair with my arms and feet tied to the chair. I go to release energy from my hands but nothing happens. My powers aren't working. Why aren't they working?! Then suddenly the lights turn on. They are so bright I feel like I am looking at the sun. It takes me a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light and I am finally able to make out who the figure standing in front of me is. Rumlow

"no way" I let out. "yes way" rumlow speaks with a vicious smirk. "I thought you were dead rumlow". "Well I guess thought made a fool of you darling" he teased.

I try to wiggle my hand from the ties holding me down. I need to use my powers. "oh I wouldn't bother trying Wanda, they are too strong for you. Made from vibranium." rumlow explains.

"how did you even get your hands on vibranium" I question. "I have my ways. And for your powers not working, I gave you a dose of adenosine bicarbonate so you won't be able to use them for a few hours. So until then you are going to be here, in pain, weak and alone.

" she's not alone"

*Y/ns POV*

Me and Peter walk around for what feels like forever. We have found no trace of Wanda. When we were walking through a certain part of the forest I got the worst headache. I let out a scream and Peter came running over. "are you okay y/n?!?, talk to me" Peter shouts. "I-I I don't know. My head hurts really bad like-". And then I heard it. It was like voices in my head but they weren't mine.

"How did you even get your hands on vibranium?".   "Wanda?!" I scream. Peter looks at me confused. "Peter I heard her. She alive. I heard her!!. She was talking to someone else. Let's keep walking and see if it gets louder." Peter reluctantly agrees and follows me. We are outside of what looks like an abandoned bunker and I feel the voices grow louder.

"so until then you are going to be here, in pain, weak and alone".

I use my powers to burst open the door. I see Wanda tied to a chair and a man staining in front of her.

"she's not alone" I state as I use my powers to thro him against a wall. "Peter take care of him" I yell as I run over to Wanda. "I'm on it y/n" Peter shouts.

With Peter fighting tha man in the background I use my powers to remove the ties from wandas arms and legs. She tries to stand up but immediately falls into my arms. She is dangerously weak.

*nobodys POV*

Y/n: "are you okay Wanda?? Talk to me I need to hear you speak."

Wanda : "y/n".......

Y/n over comms:"I have Wanda and I am bringing her to the jet. Everyone return to the jet, Wanda is safe"

*Wandas POV *

I look over to Peter who has rumlow knocked out. Peter and y/n exchange a few words but I can barely hear as all I can focus on is my pain. I am in  y/ns arms as I am too weak to stand on my own. I am a bit embarrassed but I shove that to the side. Y/n lifts the two of us up with her powers and we make our way back to the jet.

"I'm sorry y/n" I manage to get out.

"Wanda it's not your fault he captured you" y/n says

"no I'm sorry for everything all of it" I say and I feel my eyes shut and everything goes black.

"WANDA NO"

Authors note
I had no idea what to name the serum Wanda was given so I made it up. Don't come for me.